ADVERTISEMENT

Tyler Herro Crystal Ball picks for UK. Another added today Oct 24th

I think he is a back up plan for Grimes. I doubt he affects Johnson though. Grimes more of a 1/2 whereas Johnson can play more 2/3.

Cats have offers to Grimes, Garland, Johnson, and now might offer Herro?

So I'm guessing Cal knows we need a couple of wings for next season.

Meanwhile, Cal has one offer to a big (Bol)?

So I'm guessing he knows we don't need anymore bigs?
We probably get 1-2 of Wenyen, SKJ, and/or Richards back.

If Vanderbilt doesn’t play, or show enough when he does, he could also return.

Washington could also come back.

Let me be clear: I don’t expect anyone back. Helps me when people leave. But with Cal only really recruiting Bol it leaves me to think he doesn’t expect all of them to go, or even many of them to go.

Let me be clear: I don’t expect anyone back. Helps me when people leave. But with Cal only really recruiting Bol it leaves me to think he doesn’t expect all of them to go, or even many of them to go.

Kind of what I was thinking.

Reactions: Jmeeks54thebest
What if anything does this say about Johnson and Barrett? U.K. Has not conceded them to anyone have they? Btw, this kid looks eerily similar to bookers highlights imo

Reactions: westerncat
What if anything does this say about Johnson and Barrett? U.K. Has not conceded them to anyone have they? Btw, this kid looks eerily similar to bookers highlights imo
Cal wanted a PG and a couple of wings
Quickley
Johnson
1 out of RJ,Grimes,Herro

I think it's Johnson and either Grimes or Herro.

Grimes is likely to KU. His mom played there I believe.

Herro might be our best option to go with Johnson on the wing.

Reactions: PowerofPelphrey
I think we've conceded Barrett.

It really feels that way. A sudden spike in recruiting attention directed towards three wing-scorer types (KJ, Grimes, Herro) right before and after Barrett sets his commitment date, which perfectly coincided with a Duke staff visit to his school with his father present. Hard not to read between the lines.

If Barrett commits anywhere but Duke, I will gladly eat six pounds of crow.

Reactions: bookerfan66
If we get him, hopefully he will be a 3 or 4 year player. We do better when we have at least a couple guys with lots of experience hanging around for a while

I love recruiting and always have. Haven't seen a lot of tape on Herro but I know he blew up at the last camp. Cal and someone will be visiting this week. A get to know better visit and see what changed his mind after being committed to his home school since last season. I like his size and offensive game, could end up a Wildcat down the road.

Reactions: Cowtown Cat
I love recruiting and always have. Haven't seen a lot of tape on Herro but I know he blew up at the last camp. Cal and someone will be visiting this week. A get to know better visit and see what changed his mind after being committed to his home school since last season. I like his size and offensive game, could end up a Wildcat down the road.
Really don’t think we get Grimes, would love to see Herro on the roster. He just looks like a guy that could/would light you up.

Agreed. You just don't know who will struggle in their freshman year. I do think we lose 1-2 for sure.. But there's not one single sure-fire 1AD on this front court.. There's no Cousins or AD or KAT..

We know at least someone is coming back. There's just not enough minutes for 6 big men. Tai and SKJ for sure will be back (hopefully not transfer). I'd put JV and Richards at next most likely to come back. Gabriel should make a big leap and i think he'll be itching for the NBA. PJ is also NBA ready.

Reactions: Jmeeks54thebest
Agreed. You just don't know who will struggle in their freshman year. I do think we lose 1-2 for sure.. But there's not one single sure-fire 1AD on this front court.. There's no Cousins or AD or KAT..

We know at least someone is coming back. There's just not enough minutes for 6 big men. Tai and SKJ for sure will be back (hopefully not transfer). I'd put JV and Richards at next most likely to come back. Gabriel should make a big leap and i think he'll be itching for the NBA. PJ is also NBA ready.

Agreed but WG is gonna have to make a BIG leap if he thinks he’s gonna go in the 1st round.

Hopefully he does, because we could really use his experience this season.

67050729.jpg

That's racist. And very funny.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT