ADVERTISEMENT

Two Kentuckians in the first national rankings for the class of 2020.

wildcatman26

Sophomore
Apr 23, 2006
KENTUCKY

- Louisville Male safety Vito Tisdale starts off as the top dog in the state. A 6-foot-1 safety with burst and great natural athleticism, he shows ball skills as well as a willingness to come downhill and be physical in the run game. Tennessee, Louisville and others have offered.

- Covington Catholic tight end Michael Mayer is a basketball player who uses his 6-foot-5 frame to be effective as a receiver from his tight end spot. Michigan, Notre Dame, Kentucky and more have extended early offers to the nation's No. 226 player.

Reactions: jauk11
KENTUCKY

- Louisville Male safety Vito Tisdale starts off as the top dog in the state. A 6-foot-1 safety with burst and great natural athleticism, he shows ball skills as well as a willingness to come downhill and be physical in the run game. Tennessee, Louisville and others have offered.

- Covington Catholic tight end Michael Mayer is a basketball player who uses his 6-foot-5 frame to be effective as a receiver from his tight end spot. Michigan, Notre Dame, Kentucky and more have extended early offers to the nation's No. 226 player.

Mike Mayer is a physical specimen. Great kid- really just started football playing as a Frosh. His brother AJ was the Senior QB for their State Championship team this year who is headed to Miami (OH). Wish U.K. wish have looked longer at AJ. Pro style QB- extremely intelligent and a cannon for an arm.
Mike also plays DE and is incredibly disruptive at that spot. I hope U.K. can bring him in but I know Notre Dame, Stanford, Penn State, Michigan are extremely challenging for the Cats. Has the frame to easily bulk up to a 250-260 lb TE. I think it will depend greatly on finding the school that they feel can develop him at that position the best.

And BTW- both Mike and AJ are currently playing in in the Sweet 16 at Rupp for Cov Caths bball team if you want to see them.

Mike Mayer is a physical specimen. Great kid- really just started football playing as a Frosh. His brother AJ was the Senior QB for their State Championship team this year who is headed to Miami (OH). Wish U.K. wish have looked longer at AJ. Pro style QB- extremely intelligent and a cannon for an arm.
Mike also plays DE and is incredibly disruptive at that spot. I hope U.K. can bring him in but I know Notre Dame, Stanford, Penn State, Michigan are extremely challenging for the Cats. Has the frame to easily bulk up to a 250-260 lb TE. I think it will depend greatly on finding the school that they feel can develop him at that position the best.

And BTW- both Mike and AJ are currently playing in in the Sweet 16 at Rupp for Cov Caths bball team if you want to see them.
Why Nothing for Vito? We could surely use another one:basketball::football:[banana]:cool2::sunglasses:

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT