ADVERTISEMENT

Trillys Discord ...

I am in NO WAY connected to him at all, I joined today and holy shit ... the information this dude has that isn't out there is wild. If you can spare 6 bucks I would 100% join. Unreal.
You missed some good times during the coaching search. The UK channel was full of shit posters posting the most ridiculous stuff.

Reactions: kywildcat41086
Trilly is that you? LOL

8o1n5i.gif

no, I just know a bargain when I see it, and 6 bucks a month to have access to this type of info is a steal, dude has charts of all visits and notes of how we are doing with that recruit, it's wild.
Well, if his info is legit, $6 a month isn’t too bad. Imagine getting, say 100,000 people pay you $6 a month. Only problem is, you gotta keep it up, don't blink.

The big question is this: how often is he right and how often is he just throwing crap against the wall to see what sticks? Anyone can read the tea leaves, so to speak, of actual reporters, then make a prediction. But how often are you getting either the first report or a unique report? I'd like to know that.

Bet if he’d open it up for 24 hours free and people could see exactly what they’re getting, his subscriptions would explode.

Well, if his info is legit, $6 a month isn’t too bad. Imagine getting, say 100,000 people pay you $6 a month. Only problem is, you gotta keep it up, don't blink.

The big question is this: how often is he right and how often is he just throwing crap against the wall to see what sticks? Anyone can read the tea leaves, so to speak, of actual reporters, then make a prediction. But how often are you getting either the first report or a unique report? I'd like to know that.
That's how I see it. When you are bringing in more and more subscribers, to get them and KEEP them paying you have to put on a show around the clock. They operate on the premise that things move so fast on social media that people will forget all the tweets or posts that were wrong..........because they probably will.

Who cares if I get confirmation of a commit 20 minutes after others might.

That's how I see it. When you are bringing in more and more subscribers, to get them and KEEP them paying you have to put on a show around the clock. They operate on the premise that things move so fast on social media that people will forget all the tweets or posts that were wrong..........because they probably will.

Who cares if I get confirmation of a committ 20 minutes after others might.
Yep, people will forget. He's counting on it, I'm sure. Just make constant predictions of people who have visited different places and you're gonna be right on someone eventually. Guess early enough and you're gonna be first pretty often.

He is legit. Some suggested it was Norlander back in the day. Been following him on X For awhile and he monetized thru the discord recently.

Good God, when did "wild" become a thing? Seems I only saw the word popping up in the past 2-4 weeks.
I asked Microsoft Copilot:

The word “wild” has been used to describe something that is crazy or unbelievable since at least the 1590s. The term originally comes from Old English “wilde,” which meant “in the natural state, uncultivated, untamed, undomesticated, uncontrolled.” Over time, it evolved to include meanings such as “sexually dissolute, loose” in the mid-13th century and “distracted with excitement or emotion, crazy” in the 1590s1. This usage reflects a semantic shift where the word took on more figurative meanings, extending from its literal sense of something untamed or natural to describing actions or situations that are out of the ordinary, intense, or hard to believe.

I can't share his information from a paid discord lol, it's 6 bucks, at worst you've lost a couple double cheeseburgers.
Why are you so pushing people to join?

It’s one thing to just say “I joined, like it, and recommend.” But to keep repeatedly bleating at people about what a great bargain the price supposedly is … while refusing to cite any specific examples of info gotten there …comes across as weird and sounds suspiciously like a snake oil salesman with an ulterior motive.

I've been on there for a few weeks. Yea, tons of reliable information.. If you just follow Trilly's intel, not too bad... I am usually in the discord, which is a real time free for all.

Lots of great stuff.. and usually anything posted behind any paid forum is in there (KSR+, 24/7, On3, etc).... But there is also a lot of crap in there. Don't go if you are easily offended.. or if you cannot devote the time to sort the wheat from the chaff as they say. The UK channel has exploded since Calipari left. 100,000 posts in 2 weeks. We broke the discord, and they had to kind of redo how it worked.

Trilly interacts a lot with the fans of the various teams. It was a hoot this afternoon about JQ.. Trilly and others basically posted JQ was going to UL.. 2 hours later, he is off on another visit to Arizona State. UL fans melted down and were giving Trilly a hard time for basically having to retract his prediction.

Another fun time was Monday morning.. UK fans wanted information of the high level assistant UK was going after. He wasn't at liberty to give the name.. so he played a game with us, like from the Movie Saw... Guessing game basically. Said who we were after, you needed to go back to the UK coaching search tree. Finally someone guessed Alvin Brooks... Trilly kind of gave it a thumbs up, but said I didn't say anything LOL.

Sometimes he does get asked by a players agent or someone else to not post something. Happened last friday with Amari Williams. He was getting ready to post his prediction video (Gif), and Amari's camp got wind of it, and they asked him to back off. He relayed the message to the discord and said he'd explain after the announcement.

I enjoy it, but it does cost a monthly fee. And in this day and age, anything he (or anyone posts), is going to hit public twitter in a few hours at the latest. For me, its a bit of a hobby.

I asked Microsoft Copilot:

The word “wild” has been used to describe something that is crazy or unbelievable since at least the 1590s. The term originally comes from Old English “wilde,” which meant “in the natural state, uncultivated, untamed, undomesticated, uncontrolled.” Over time, it evolved to include meanings such as “sexually dissolute, loose” in the mid-13th century and “distracted with excitement or emotion, crazy” in the 1590s1. This usage reflects a semantic shift where the word took on more figurative meanings, extending from its literal sense of something untamed or natural to describing actions or situations that are out of the ordinary, intense, or hard to believe.
You can shove that AI garbage up your disposal. Thanks for not being able to answer the question on your own.

Reactions: Wonky
I've been on there for a few weeks. Yea, tons of reliable information.. If you just follow Trilly's intel, not too bad... I am usually in the discord, which is a real time free for all.

Lots of great stuff.. and usually anything posted behind any paid forum is in there (KSR+, 24/7, On3, etc).... But there is also a lot of crap in there. Don't go if you are easily offended.. or if you cannot devote the time to sort the wheat from the chaff as they say. The UK channel has exploded since Calipari left. 100,000 posts in 2 weeks. We broke the discord, and they had to kind of redo how it worked.

Trilly interacts a lot with the fans of the various teams. It was a hoot this afternoon about JQ.. Trilly and others basically posted JQ was going to UL.. 2 hours later, he is off on another visit to Arizona State. UL fans melted down and were giving Trilly a hard time for basically having to retract his prediction.

Another fun time was Monday morning.. UK fans wanted information of the high level assistant UK was going after. He wasn't at liberty to give the name.. so he played a game with us, like from the Movie Saw... Guessing game basically. Said who we were after, you needed to go back to the UK coaching search tree. Finally someone guessed Alvin Brooks... Trilly kind of gave it a thumbs up, but said I didn't say anything LOL.

Sometimes he does get asked by a players agent or someone else to not post something. Happened last friday with Amari Williams. He was getting ready to post his prediction video (Gif), and Amari's camp got wind of it, and they asked him to back off. He relayed the message to the discord and said he'd explain after the announcement.

I enjoy it, but it does cost a monthly fee. And in this day and age, anything he (or anyone posts), is going to hit public twitter in a few hours at the latest. For me, its a bit of a hobby.

But what's the update on Jerry Jones' Money?

Yep, people will forget. He's counting on it, I'm sure. Just make constant predictions of people who have visited different places and you're gonna be right on someone eventually. Guess early enough and you're gonna be first pretty often.

It's worked for Phil Steele for decades

• Haha
Reactions: IL Wildcat
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT