ADVERTISEMENT

Trilly says we get brea soon ...

No doubt, they got hosed all game by the officials. A lucky shot to lose in regulation. Cal was obviously the reason for the hosing though. Sucks because they would have won it all IMO.
Eh I wouldn't doubt it with officials distain for Cal ..thank God if that moves with him to ARKY and isn't a permanent stain.

Reactions: Fox2monk
I don’t know Trilly, but he/she was right that UK had “a real shot.” Not doubting him, but UK has a real shot with most of the players it is recruiting hard.
I agree, BUT, Garrison came out of nowhere and NO ONE was saying it was imminent. He got some really solid info late last night, and they was right. He definitely has solid sources (Trilly is supposedly Matt Norlander), he is not a guy who just throws shit out there and see if it sticks.

Anybody would take 10 million to suck for 2 years.
Season 3 Nbc GIF by The Office

3PME, Brea still on campus? Did I read his visit was supposed to extend into Wed or did I dream that?

who knows if we get Brea

but what is important to know is the two best shooters in the transfer portal were/are choosing between the two time defending national champs and Kentucky.

I wonder if DeMarcus Cousins wants to rethink his comments

Assuming he actually THOUGHT before his comments....

kids on his visit and people are saying he's committed, they are just finishing the visit and working out details. and people are already worried?????????????? LMAO.

Werent the other booms after the player left campus and the official visit was over....

Reactions: RunninRichie
He’s a Cat, you can breathe easy on this one. I mean anytime your dealing with money/kids the possibility for things to change exist but it would be shocking if he didn’t choose UK.

Reactions: RunninRichie
I suspect that announcements are being spaced out (not on same day for any 2) to give everyone their day in the spotlight (or it seems that way to me at least). Would be nice if today is Breaday!

Reactions: NothinButNylon
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT