ADVERTISEMENT

Trentyn Flowers spurns UL for Australia

I love it. Two months ago Nick Coffey was foaming at the mouth with glee about how crappy Cal’s off-season had been and how KP had done a better job. Then we get Reeves back, Mitchell, and Ivisic. Now he’s speechless. What a turd.
Who is Nick Coffey?

Cracking Up Lol GIF by Rodney Dangerfield

They're not gonna go .500 this year. They lost their Ellis and replace him with Skyy Clark, are down to one freshman ranked inside the top 100, have another decent guard/sf from USC coming in, and have only 4 returning players worth noting. Likely starting lineup:

Skyy Clark
Mike James
Tre White (USC transfer)
Huntley-Hatfield
Okorafor

With reserves.... JJ Traynor, Denis Evans (freshman center)... Hercy Miller? Some #120 freshmen?

Supposedly there’s another top 100 freshman named Ty Johnson hasn’t enrolled yet either 🤷🏼

Reactions: 4UK4Life
They're not gonna go .500 this year. They lost their Ellis and replace him with Skyy Clark, are down to one freshman ranked inside the top 100, have another decent guard/sf from USC coming in, and have only 4 returning players worth noting. Likely starting lineup:

Skyy Clark
Mike James
Tre White (USC transfer)
Huntley-Hatfield
Okorafor

With reserves.... JJ Traynor, Denis Evans (freshman center)... Hercy Miller? Some #120 freshmen?
Same exact problems as last year. Wouldn't surprise me if they're still under 10 wins.

Radio host out of Louisville. Total choad.
Hmm what channel? I listen to the radio shows but I don’t recall his name. I usually listen to 680 and 790. So Deener, and his crew. Valvano and then the afternoon crew. Andy Sweeney and that crew.

Skyy Clark
Mike James
Tre White (USC transfer)
Huntley-Hatfield
Okorafor

It’s gonna be fun watching them lose a ton again.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT