ADVERTISEMENT

Trentyn Flowers spurns UL for Australia

Hmm what channel? I listen to the radio shows but I don’t recall his name. I usually listen to 680 and 790. So Deener, and his crew. Valvano and then the afternoon crew. Andy Sweeney and that crew.
Coffey is on 790. I hear him when i leave work around 3:30-4:00 pm. Not sure what time he starts.

Reactions: Fox2monk
giphy.gif

They've been chesty over Brohm and their football team lately. They better enjoy the fall because their basketball program is still in freefall mode and the winter is going to be brutal in Card County.

They've been chesty over Brohm and their football team lately. They better enjoy the fall because their basketball program is still in freefall mode and the winter is going to be brutal in Card County.
If they didn’t have a high school schedule and actually had to play Florida st, UNC & clemson they would be a 5-7 or 6-6 team. But because that schedule sucks, they will probably go 9-3 or maybe 10-2

The Johnson kid they are worried about supposedly doesn't have the grades..... will be interesting

The funny thing about all this is Louisville had guarenteed player in the McKnight kid from western Kentucky, he wanted to go to Louisville and they told him no. Now he is at Xavier, and they have 2 guards in the roster

Just saw today that another point guard recruit of theirs hasn't enrolled and classes start in 6 days.... lololololol

I was at the last game when we played them at Louisville, I remember watching warmups and just thinking how much bigger and faster Kentucky was. Unless Louisville gets seriously better in the trenches Kentucky will continue to win by a wide margin
I agree, that is where SEC teams shine. Grown men in the trenches on both sides of the ball and the depth they have.

Reactions: Dontworryboutit23
I drank coffee with a guy at Hardees this morning that knows people involved with UL's program. He told me the kid left because he realized that he wasn't going to start. Take that for what you will.

So a dude who was a 5-star in his original class (‘24) wasn’t good enough to start on a team coming off a 4-win season, that lost its leading scorer? I don’t buy it.

Then again, Kahlil Whitney was a 5-star too and looked like he had never played basketball before.

So a dude who was a 5-star in his original class (‘24) wasn’t good enough to start on a team coming off a 4-win season, that lost its leading scorer? I don’t buy it.

Then again, Kahlil Whitney was a 5-star too and looked like he had never played basketball before.
Idk. I read somewhere that the word was there other options on the team that are just as good and that Louisville would be fine without him lol. Now..I have no idea what “fine” means to Louisville Cardinal basketball..but…that’s what I read

I hate it for Payne but it couldn't happen to a more deserving program. I fear for Kenny Payne if this coming season isn't significantly better than last year. I'm wondering if being above .500 would even give him another season. I'm thinking probably not. I'm guessing his Cards need to make the NCAA-T to earn him another year. Below a .500 record will get him fired for sure.

I hate it for Payne but it couldn't happen to a more deserving program. I fear for Kenny Payne if this coming season isn't significantly better than last year. I'm wondering if being above .500 would even give him another season. I'm thinking probably not. I'm guessing his Cards need to make the NCAA-T to earn him another year. Below a .500 record will get him fired for sure.
If he got fired do you think it’s possible he finds his way back here ? Could that be a thing?

it was a question of who would be the point guard.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT