ADVERTISEMENT

Tre Mitchell to enter the portal

I’ve not been worried one bit about it. I didn’t know who we would get and still don’t.

I knew we would have a full roster. And I know we are going to be great next season.

The unknown “we” have been whining non stop.

They are easy to spot. They never have their own opinion. It’s always a collective “we”. Except they can’t say who the “we” is.

They do believe they have their own facts.

As I’ve said all along. Get your licks in now. This place will be a ghost town once we’re rolling.

We will stumble a few times and they will pounce. Then slink back into their basements.
You weren't worried, because you have a huge bag of excuses for every Cal failure. You're okay with losing, because in your mind, it's never Cal's fault.

You said it yourself, Covid caused 9-16, the players lost the Saint Peters game and the team "overachieved last year". What a pile of crap.

If I could pick 3 fans to leave when Cal gets fired, you would be on that short list.

Back on topic. I really hope the staff gets Mitchell and Cyril in here. I still have concerns about the 5 spot, but I'm thinking Ugo will be a legit beast by tournament time. Hopefully we don't sustain too many losses while he grows.

If Mitchell and Cyril come in, we could be a 2nd weekend team, maybe more depending on the draw.

Reactions: Cowtown Cat
Sisk said Reeves enjoyed his time at UK and that him and his family were in favor of a return to Kentucky. Say what you want or listen to ksr, but it came down to fit and NIL.

• Haha
Reactions: kyjeff1
Back on topic. I really hope the staff gets Mitchell and Cyril in here. I still have concerns about the 5 spot, but I'm thinking Ugo will be a legit beast by tournament time. Hopefully we don't sustain too many losses while he grows.

If Mitchell and Cyril come in, we could be a 2nd weekend team, maybe more depending on the draw.

Bradshaw
Mitchell
Cyril
Ugo

That is a very potent 4-man rotation at the 4-5 spots. Need to get that done.

I don’t know much about him other than Yt. You guys seem excited so hopefully we comes to UK. We could use some more good players.

We need both Mitchell and Cyril.

We currently have two true bigs(4’s and 5’s), and one of them is recovering from foot surgery.

If Bradshaw is out, Mitchell starts at the 4 and Onyenso and Cyril split minutes at the 5.

If Bradshaw makes a full recovery, it’s Bradshaw and Mitchell starting together and Onyenso and Cyril back them up.

Bradshaw and Mitchell will get 25-30mpg.

That would leave 20-30 minutes for Onyenso and Cyril to split.

You weren't worried, because you have a huge bag of excuses for every Cal failure. You're okay with losing, because in your mind, it's never Cal's fault.

You said it yourself, Covid caused 9-16, the players lost the Saint Peters game and the team "overachieved last year". What a pile of crap.

If I could pick 3 fans to leave when Cal gets fired, you would be on that short list.

I don't know if there is anyone at all as accurate as Slater. He is very trustworthy.
Him and Branham are about as trustworthy as it gets, it’s good to see we are gonna have a competitive roster now

Burks
Hart
Cyril
Reeves
Mitchell

Is a pretty remarkable way to end the offseason.

7 scholarship players to 12, and you could argue the absolute worst/least-heralded player on the roster would be Hart, who was also being pursued by Indiana, UNC, Notre Dame, and Texas. That's pretty damn impressive for a 12th man.
How is it remarkable? I like the depth but cal is collecting scraps at this point. He’s whiffed on the guys who would have really made an impact. That list is just a bunch of bodies. Two men on it. That’s granted we land Cyril and the wvu guy

Yes, that's true. That does NOT excuse his behavior.
No, I am not excusing this DUI or his earlier DUI at all. His first one occurred about a mile and a half from my house. He lived where I do. I taught where his daughters went to school. I’m just saying it was well known that he had a problem. It wasn’t a mistake or a stupid decision. he has an illness and I really hope he can find a way to beat it and have peace. He deserves it.

It's pure comedy that dudes are acting like this was Cal's plan all along.

I'm going to tell you guys the TRUE story of how this Huggins DUI thing went down.

Cal was actually out with Huggins at the bar buying him shots. Huggins said "I'm fine to drive" and Cal said "damn right you are. Don't listen to anyone who says different." Cal followed him out of the bar parking lot, but he had already informed the cops he was worried about some guy in a car that looks just like the one Huggins was driving.

When the sirens flashed behind Huggins, Tre Mitchell got a call from an anonymous number. Tre answered it, worried something could be wrong with his car's extended warranty. To his shock, it was Cal.

"Listen Tre, All you need to know is Coach Huggins is leaving WVU soon. Kentucky has this really bad ass thing called the La Familia Club. No, no, it's NOT a collective. We don't do collectives up there. I'm afraid someone will try to run the team, and Klutch already runs the team--too many cooks if ya know what I mean."

And well, here we are. Cal never had any doubts. And those that believed in Cal knew he had something up his sleeve.
Cal tossed in a bag of empties to sweeten the deal.

No, I am not excusing this DUI or his earlier DUI at all. His first one occurred about a mile and a half from my house. He lived where I do. I taught where his daughters went to school. I’m just saying it was well known that he had a problem. It wasn’t a mistake or a stupid decision. he has an illness and I really hope he can find a way to beat it and have peace. He deserves it.
Illness or not, he chose to drive that night.

Look, I didn’t like the guy when he lived here and when he coached at UC. I just think at this point in his life, he’s 69, and he’s still doing the same stuff he did probably since he was a teenager. I just think he needs help, not attacking. But feel free to go ahead and keep pointing the finger.

Reactions: bnewt
Burks
Hart
Cyril
Reeves
Mitchell

Is a pretty remarkable way to end the offseason.

7 scholarship players to 12, and you could argue the absolute worst/least-heralded player on the roster would be Hart, who was also being pursued by Indiana, UNC, Notre Dame, and Texas. That's pretty damn impressive for a 12th man.
Burks looks like he could be a player. I doubt he gets to show much unless he’s like SGA good but dude looks legit. I’m excited to see Adou grow this year too.

Reactions: UKrazycat2
I get it, bbncal. He’s going to pay for the rest of his life for that mistake. I’m just saying that he has an illness that led to that mistake. I wish to gosh that he could’ve gotten somebody back in his UC days to be his driver. He could’ve afforded it. if he wants to go to a bar and get smashed, have a guy drive him there and bring him home and dump him in bed. But people that do this never feel like they need to do that. I don’t understand it. i’m guessing it’s a combination between needing to get drunk and needing to be in public where you can be the good guy that everybody loves. The adulation. I have way more stories about him and they are mostly sad.

Reactions: UKrazycat2
Ahh, more excuses from another Cal fan. How refreshing. Somehow, only UK was effected by Covid, got it.

Ahh. Another loser whose life’s happiness is determined by if a bunch of college kids win basketball games.

Reading comprehension. Work on it.

It's pure comedy that dudes are acting like this was Cal's plan all along.

I'm going to tell you guys the TRUE story of how this Huggins DUI thing went down.

Cal was actually out with Huggins at the bar buying him shots. Huggins said "I'm fine to drive" and Cal said "damn right you are. Don't listen to anyone who says different." Cal followed him out of the bar parking lot, but he had already informed the cops he was worried about some guy in a car that looks just like the one Huggins was driving.

When the sirens flashed behind Huggins, Tre Mitchell got a call from an anonymous number. Tre answered it, worried something could be wrong with his car's extended warranty. To his shock, it was Cal.

"Listen Tre, All you need to know is Coach Huggins is leaving WVU soon. Kentucky has this really bad ass thing called the La Familia Club. No, no, it's NOT a collective. We don't do collectives up there. I'm afraid someone will try to run the team, and Klutch already runs the team--too many cooks if ya know what I mean."

And well, here we are. Cal never had any doubts. And those that believed in Cal knew he had something up his sleeve.

LMFAO.

Reactions: Cats192
Ahh. Another loser whose life’s happiness is determined by if a bunch of college kids win basketball games.

Reading comprehension. Work on it.
Uhhhh, well, I think we're all happier when UK wins, are you somehow different? Are you a troll? You're on here quite often, I'd say you're UK fandom side's happiness is on the up and up when UK wins… unless you're a troll or just a Cal fan. Duhh

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT