ADVERTISEMENT

Tre Mitchell - Most Important Player on team

Think you're right. Absolutely love his game. Such a smooth stroke on that shot too, its butter! He's actually the piece i feel like our recent teams have missed. If everyone stays healthy this is a FF team.

importance in this order:

Shep
Bradshaw
Dillingham
Mitchell
Reeves
Edwards
Thiero
Wagner

His passing has been sublime. His shot is great, and he's underrated in the post, but it's his passing that puts him over the top. He is the best passing frontcourt player I've seen since Eric Daniels and maybe ever.

88aa09a2acbc88826a629aa244a851f1.jpg

Last edited:
He's definitely the hardest to replace.

We've got a lot of guards. If one of those guys go down, we can turn to another. I sure hope none of them miss major time. But we've got depth there.

If Edwards goes down, I think you just put another guard in and go small ball. If Theiro goes down, slide Edwards to the 4 and put a guard at the 3.

If Mitchell goes down, we don't really have a lot of great options. Now, once Bradshaw and Z get back, you can kind of compensate for Mitchell's absence.

He's definitely the hardest to replace.

We've got a lot of guards. If one of those guys go down, we can turn to another. I sure hope none of them miss major time. But we've got depth there.

If Edwards goes down, I think you just put another guard in and go small ball. If Theiro goes down, slide Edwards to the 4 and put a guard at the 3.

If Mitchell goes down, we don't really have a lot of great options. Now, once Bradshaw and Z get back, you can kind of compensate for Mitchell's absence.
This.

He’s the closest thing to irreplaceable that we have.

His passing has been sublime. His shot is great, and he's underrated in the post, but it's his passing that puts him over the top. He is the best passing frontcourt player I've seen since Eric Daniels and maybe ever.

88aa09a2acbc88826a629aa244a851f1.jpg
One of the most underrated players at UK. I loved watching the inside ball movement with him and Hayes.

Reactions: University-6
The spacing he allows and his passing are irreplaceable. Wouldn't be the same team without him. Also amazing vocal leadership. He's not one of those older guys that people say lead by example you can see him leading this team almost every game.

Reactions: University-6
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT