ADVERTISEMENT

Travis Perry

jrm693

All-SEC
Gold Member
Jan 15, 2007
I know the conversation on here is about Cal, and I agree it is time for a change, we are wore out, Cal is wore out...he coaches games like it was practice. It was refreshing to go to Lyon Co and watch 4 basketball games yesterday. the Number 9 team in state was there Evangical Christian with there 6'9" and 6'10" twin towers with also a 6'7" guy they put on a show soundly thrashing Christian County 90-40 I believe was final score. Then watched number 4 Lyon County take on number 7 Bowling Green with their 6'*8" center..what a game Lyon Co is a super HS team with three guys playing together since second grade, what a well coached team Lyon seemed on cruise control with a 40-27 halftime lead and Perry with 29 at the half. Bowling Green stormed back in second half as Lyon Center Brady Shoulders was saddled with 4 fouls to take the lead and then was tied by Lyon to send to 2 overtimes before Perrys last three making 46 points for him lead Lyon to 90-89 win what a game. I told the guy sitting next to me I sure hoped Calipari did not ruin him...he said Travis is too smart to play for Cal.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT

Go Big.
Get Premium.

Join Rivals.com to access this premium section.

• Member-Only Message Boards
  • Exclusive coverage of Rivals Series
  • Exclusive Recruiting Interviews
  • Breaking Recruiting News