ADVERTISEMENT

Travis Perry KHSAA Semi-Final

Nov 14, 2023
Watching Great Crossing vs Lyon Co and I must say, Perry is unimpressive. Forces a lot of shots, ball hog when teammates are open. I doubt his tenure at UK will be long

Watching Great Crossing vs Lyon Co and I must say, Perry is unimpressive. Forces a lot of shots, ball hog when teammates are open. I doubt his tenure at UK will be long
Perry is only a shooter. Not a complete player like Sheppard. If he has the ball in his hands like you are saying so much at Kentucky. Then we are going to be an nit team

Last edited:
Lyon 35 - Great Crossing 26. Under 6 to go in the 3rd
His team is beating the #1 team in the state right now. He must be doing something right.

Does he have capable teammates to defer to? He might be far and away the best player on their team and he doesn’t trust his teammates to get it done. He won’t have that problem here at Kentucky. And if he does he’ll either transfer or stay long enough to grow out of it.

Perry hasn’t shot it great at the sweet 16 but he’s a really good player.handles the ball well, passes well, defends hard, and can fill it up if he gets rolling. He hasn’t shot it well at Rupp but he’s getting a lot of attention from the defense.

Reactions: RunninRichie
Does he have capable teammates to defer to? He might be far and away the best player on their team and he doesn’t trust his teammates to get it done. He won’t have that problem here at Kentucky. And if he does he’ll either transfer or stay long enough to grow out of it.
He has a very good supporting cast, 3 players have already signed to play college ball.

No, his team is really good. Full of guys who can defend, dribble and shoot. Fundamentally sound basketball. He’s a fun though. He has shot 20+ shots every game since 7th grade. His shooting splits are really good though. They’re really close to Noah’s from Harlan County. What impresses me about Perry is how he can be at full speed and stop on a dime for a jumper and he uses the backboard well.

Sure buddy
Beavis And Butthead Comedy GIF by Paramount+

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT