ADVERTISEMENT

Travis Perry is a CAT

He may not have a Reed Sheppard type season but He's going to make baskets, hit threes, get minutes and be a decent player off the bench with room to grow.
He’s probably a better shooter than Reed. When they played against each other he always won. This kid is a dream liver. Didn’t he just win the Kentucky State Sweet 16.

I find myself reminding people that the big national experts had Reed as our lower rated recruit. Forget these 5 star ratings because kids who play in these phony schools get the attention or are great athletes or like Bradshaw could dominate against weak opponents. Perry looks like the real deal and a great recruit for what I hope will prove to be for several years. Remember this one and done should be with few exceptions of a truly top Freshman, well....done.

I find myself reminding people that the big national experts had Reed as our lower rated recruit. Forget these 5 star ratings because kids who play in these phony schools get the attention or are great athletes or like Bradshaw could dominate against weak opponents. Perry looks like the real deal and a great recruit for what I hope will prove to be for several years. Remember this one and done should be with few exceptions of a truly top Freshman, well....done.
As long as he is getting plenty of NIL and PT, I think he will stay for at least two years.

Mid 2000’s, 🤔🏀so Deng? S Williams, Ewing, Duhon, Redick etc. Cats will win a lot next year, 😉
They were on those teams yes
Along with Scheyer, Zobrok sp, Randolph, McRoberts, Paulus, Singler, Kelly

what Karter Knox will do to him should be illegal.
What Arkansas players were doing to EACH OTHER is illegal.....in some states.

C1ldwra.gif

He may not have a Reed Sheppard type season but He's going to make baskets, hit threes, get minutes and be a decent player off the bench with room to grow.
Perry is a basketball player. He competes his butt off every second of every game and makes all the right plays. His dad is an excellent coach and has prepared him well. He will definitely help us win.

Are you saying something is wrong with 1950s team?
In 2024…yes, this is not gonna go the way you think it will. Keep filling your roster with Saunders, Jaxon Robinson, the Illinois kid, etc It’s going to be tough. Yall better get some horses, no flame.

The Mormons I meet in LasVegas would kick your ass. Look at BYU football, going on Mission makes them 2 years older, wiser, and physically mature. If you read the history of Mormonism, violence was a big part.
They will also do it while not cursing and dressed properly! I’ll knock your frackin rocks out!

Last edited:
Poor guy. Here, show us on the doll where our 8 championships touched you…
Man yall have 1 this century and 5 that were won before color TV. Come on bro, UCONN has more in the 2000’s than yall have had in the last 65 years. There’s no shame in that necessarily, y’all have more than we do in that period, so tip of the cap. Its just you speak so arrogant and condescending when y’all havent really earned it.

Man yall have 1 this century and 5 that were won before color TV. Come on bro, UCONN has more in the 2000’s than yall have had in the last 65 years. There’s no shame in that necessarily, y’all have more than we do in that period, so tip of the cap. It’s just you speak so arrogant and condescending when y’all havent really earned it.
😂😂😂😂And yet here you are on Rafters

Reactions: Phil_The_Music
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT