ADVERTISEMENT

Traditions Destroyed.

canebreak

Senior
Jan 26, 2004
Best weekend of the year. This weekend and next. And Cal has ruined them. This weekend could have been epic. I’ll still have a great time St Pat day but damn these weekends have been stripped from us. I’ve almost forgotten how fun it use to be. He needs to go.

Best weekend of the year. This weekend and next. And Cal has ruined them. This weekend could have been epic. I’ll still have a great time St Pat day but damn these weekends have been stripped from us. I’ve almost forgotten how fun it use to be. He needs to go.
SECT used to be called the UKIT. Fans planned for it. Saved money for it. Saved vacation time for it.

Then Cal decided it don't matter. What a terrible thing to do to the fans.

He has always not cared about the SECT, but he still won games. It’s more than just not caring about the tournament at this point.

How can a team not improve on defense over the course of an entire season?
interested colin cowherd GIF

The university really should start advising fans not to go down there anymore while he's the coach. The amount of money they've allowed to pour into that city across the state line is criminal at this point.
Why hell if they gonna do that then why not just buy his shit out? People stupid enough to pay for going down to see that shit while you have a coach who has made those comments in the past deserve better but if they dont know better by now then I'm not sure they'll ever figure it out or maybe they have enough money to flush down a toilet. it's the equivalent to driving down to good ol Nashville TN to get a $13 hot dog $10 coke and flush the rest down the nicest toilet you can find. If they not too stupid then hopefully they didn't flush the gas money to get back to KY with.

Sucks not having a coach who cares about this week at all.

Reactions: UKat1 and *CatinIL*
Cal doesn't play in the Turkey Week tournaments either. That is always a great week of basketball and we’re never involved. Instead we play some cupcake and can’t even count that as a win. Richmond, Evansville and UNCW come to mind.

Just done with Cal.

Last edited:
I've just gotten to the point of not expecting them to win the SEC, the SEC Tournament, or the more than two games in the NCAA. I've pretty much decided that we were a basketball power but now we are that boxer who tries too many times to win that world title. He goes into the bout with everyone expecting him to lose and ends up on his knees, battered and bloodied. No one is surprised.

Reactions: dezyDeco
To heck with anyone who still supports Cal!
I support all UK sports and their coaches. The IGNORE button is excellent to use for those who are negative not only to the teams, players, and coaches but also to the fans whose opinions they don't agree.

-Putting an emphasis on the NBA Draft and STILL NOT winning enough with that talent
-Losing to Mid-Majors at home
-NOT winning at least 28 games a year
-NOT winning the SEC regular season
-Not even making it to the SEC Semi's
-Losing to INFERIOR opponents in the NCAA Tournament

Cal has torn down EVERY aspect of the program that has paid him a WHOLE LOT of MONEY!!!!

He SUCKS!!!!

He has always not cared about the SECT, but he still won games. It’s more than just not caring about the tournament at this point.

How can a team not improve on defense over the course of an entire season?
Because Cal is afraid to use the bench as a motivator.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT