ADVERTISEMENT

TQuestion for TV viewing for EKU game

At least in previous years, you most definitely can watch it via ESPN+ subscription. You have to make sure you’re clicking the title card that says ESPN+ and NOT the one that says SEC+

I know it’s stupid they mix plusses.

Provider with ESPN gets you acess to SEC+ feed

ESPN+ gives you access to ESPN+ feed
I know man. I know.

If I have YouTube TV. and the ESPN app on my TV and logged into the ESPN app under my YouTube TV account will I be able to record the game in the app. I found the game on the app under the upcoming games, but when I click on it it brings up information to subscribe to ESPN+. So it has me confused. I was under the impression that if I have YouTube TV I wouldn’t have to pay for ESPN+ by going through the ESPN app and putting YouTube TV as my provider. Any help would be appreciated!

No you will not be able to record, though espn will sometimes provide replays. I’m unsure if they will for this game.

If I have YouTube TV. and the ESPN app on my TV and logged into the ESPN app under my YouTube TV account will I be able to record the game in the app. I found the game on the app under the upcoming games, but when I click on it it brings up information to subscribe to ESPN+. So it has me confused. I was under the impression that if I have YouTube TV I wouldn’t have to pay for ESPN+ by going through the ESPN app and putting YouTube TV as my provider. Any help would be appreciated!

Make sure you are logged in with your YouTubeTV credentials, and clicking on the SEC+ feed, NOT the ESPN+ feed. They look the same except for a little bit of wording indicating which feed it is

Reactions: know1
Apparently this is money grab week for ESPN wanting to get you signed up for SEC+ and ESPN+. Tenn, Mizzou, USCocks and LSU are all in the same boat today.

Apparently this is money grab week for ESPN wanting to get you signed up for SEC+ and ESPN+. Tenn, Mizzou, USCocks and LSU are all in the same boat today.

SEC+ is accessible by your tv provider login info inside the ESPN app. It is separate from ESPN+ which is a stand alone subscription, which is also accessed through the ESPN app.

You can watch the game on either, just know which method is giving you access and click on the correct feed.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT