ADVERTISEMENT

Tomorrow Will Be a Party

MrHotDice

All-American
Nov 1, 2002
I have talked to hundreds of people coming to Rupp to support Coach Pope. Mountain people loved Pitino and will love the team Pope puts together. Now playing for Kentucky means something. And remember, Donavan won at Florida, Drew won at Baylor, and Hurley won at UCON. Mark Pope, 1996, The Untouchables, he’s one of us and wants the responsibility of winning championships every year, Realistic or not, that is the real BBN.

See you all tomorrow. Go Big Blue

For all the hate thrown Barnhart’s way (sometimes earned, sometimes unwarranted), this is genius PR on his part. If we do this thing right, it totally sets the tone for what could be the perfect rebranding of the program back to what it was before and always should have stayed.

For all the hate thrown Barnhart’s way (sometimes earned, sometimes unwarranted), this is genius PR on his part. If we do this thing right, it totally sets the tone for what could be the perfect rebranding of the program back to what it was before and always should have stayed.
I admit my love for Barnhart was on thin ice but I must say, I’m feeling like I did when Pitino and the Unforgetables showed people what the BBN really means to most people in this state. My little family can’t wait to be there tomorrow. Let’s show the basketball world what tradition in Kentucky really means. Mountain Parkway here we come.

I wish I could be there so badly!!!! With the pain that I am having, I can't ride in a car for 3 hrs and I can't walk right now. I might try if I can do it at all. It sounds like fun. I am really EXCITED again about my Cats and my school!! All you guys going, please yell a little louder for me!! I'll watch it on streaming.

GO BIG BLUE, AND
COACH POPE, TOO!!!💙💙💙

Wish I could be there in the flesh. Little league baseball game for my kids takes priority. I will be keeping tabs and cheering from afar.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT