ADVERTISEMENT

'Tis the season UofL edition

ryanbruner

All-American
Gold Member
Sep 19, 2018
Augusta, GA
Louisville fans are getting chesty over on TOS. Their team will win 10 games......maybe go undefeated! They have a thread up titled "Stoops Sucks" and I thought I'd share a couple of funny posts from over there.

"One of the kids I’m a strength coach for over school breaks is a safety on their 2 deep

Says stoops does actually next to no coaching: pretty much all of it is delegated to assistants. Not completely irregular but still.

Says Marrow disrespects and degrades players worse than anyone he has played for. Especially the white ones

Says the locker room is a ***** show. They’ve had more success recently but under the surface it’s a train wreck environment"

I find this one funny because it's completely made up. Marrow isn't out there degrading players and he isn't being racist. Somehow our locker room is a train wreck but they've had countless dudes leave the program and they just had a coach essentially campaigning for a new job for 3 years. Its just hilarious how every year they just make up shit that's obviously a lie but they're so gullible they eat it up.

Next post from vette68427fk:
I have heard the same thing from guys that I have talked to, not just players, but scouts and national recruiting guys. I wouldn't be surprised for them to take a step back this year, i actually think they are looking at best at 7-5 or 6-6 type year. Leary is a good QB but always gets hurt at some point and going from the ACC to the SEC type players, would not surprise me to see him hurt by the 4 or 5 game of the season. The RB from Vandy is not good at all, onyl talent besides the Leary on offense are at WR. OL is taking a major step back, and I have no idea on their defense. IMO, dont be surprised for them to start to struggle in the coming years, esp with the SEC adding in OK and TX now. It will be interesting to see what their records look like for the next 3-4 years, if they struggle and go say 5-7 this year, 5-7 next and 4-8 after, then you will start to hear more and more about the culture within the program start to come out.

Ah yes. I never realized how many insiders they had over there on CardMarch. They have all of the information. This is what.....the 10th year in a row these same statements have been made from them? Keep trying and I'm sure you'll eventually hit on one of these inside scoops Vette.

I do not get the obsession with worrying about UofL. Let them be over there. I hope every team even a team that went 0-100 over the past 10 years has the hope for a better season. Let little brother fans dream big, as long as we put them in their place when we play them i could care less.

I know I have followed UK since I can remember mid 60s when i was a very tiny person and I always hope we are awesome. The Cursi years and the Stoops years are greater anticipation over most other years but heck we did not have a great year and the other day with family i argued with my brother that we can go 11-1 or 10-2. He thinks more 8-4 or 6-6 type year.

Reactions: 0ldSarge
Louisville fans are getting chesty over on TOS. Their team will win 10 games......maybe go undefeated! They have a thread up titled "Stoops Sucks" and I thought I'd share a couple of funny posts from over there.

I find this one funny because it's completely made up. Marrow isn't out there degrading players and he isn't being racist. Somehow our locker room is a train wreck but they've had countless dudes leave the program and they just had a coach essentially campaigning for a new job for 3 years. Its just hilarious how every year they just make up shit that's obviously a lie but they're so gullible they eat it up.

Ah yes. I never realized how many insiders they had over there on CardMarch. They have all of the information. This is what.....the 10th year in a row these same statements have been made from them? Keep trying and I'm sure you'll eventually hit on one of these inside scoops Vette.
Ever since we started owning them they are beside themselves with grief. The same way they make this stuff up is the same way when they were winning in the big East they convinced themselves they were title contenders. Delusional. That is why I am not on board with the drop UofL portion of our fan base. If we don’t beat them on the field their fans will claim ever year how superior they are to us ignoring their schedule. That UL fan just screwed up n shows he believes the SEC is harder by saying Leary is moving from ACC to SEC he will be hurt by game 4. Try getting him to admit that 5 minutes after he typed it Never happen. I detest them. They talked SO much ish when they lucked into 3 star Lamar. Now their egos are bruised and I’m loving it.

I do not get the obsession with worrying about UofL. Let them be over there. I hope every team even a team that went 0-100 over the past 10 years has the hope for a better season. Let little brother fans dream big, as long as we put them in their place when we play them i could care less.

I know I have followed UK since I can remember mid 60s when i was a very tiny person and I always hope we are awesome. The Cursi years and the Stoops years are greater anticipation over most other years but heck we did not have a great year and the other day with family i argued with my brother that we can go 11-1 or 10-2. He thinks more 8-4 or 6-6 type year.
Evidently you don’t deal with their fan base on a daily basis. I have one guy at work every morning first words out everyday when he sees me he says. YOUR PROGRAM IS GARBAGE. GARBAGE!! Every Day.

Due to decades of playing in the SEC, Kentucky football fans tend to have a sober and realistic view of what we can achieve. Louisville on the other hand have been in conferences that produce a lot of fool's gold wins so they always overestimate themselves. Juxtapose that with the excitement of a new coach and the delusions of grandeur really kick in. I think Brohm will be a good coach, and he's certainly doing a better job of recruiting than his predecessor, but they are a few years away from having enough talent in the trenches to compete with Kentucky much less the big boys. They will be full of themselves once again prior to our game and they will once again be brought back to reality. They think they have Bear Bryant for some reason. More like Petrino light.

"One of the kids I’m a strength coach for over school breaks is a safety on their 2 deep

Says stoops does actually next to no coaching: pretty much all of it is delegated to assistants. Not completely irregular but still.

Says Marrow disrespects and degrades players worse than anyone he has played for. Especially the white ones

Says the locker room is a ***** show. They’ve had more success recently but under the surface it’s a train wreck environment"

So this kid is still at UK even though Marrow is racist and the locker room is a shitshow. Ok.

"The RB from Vandy is not good at all, onyl talent besides the Leary on offense are at WR. OL is taking a major step back, and I have no idea on their defense."

The RB that ran for 1000 yards last year in the SEC. The OL upgraded at multiple positions this year. The D that was top notch last year and coming back. OK.

Sounds like real inside experts...

Due to decades of playing in the SEC, Kentucky football fans tend to have a sober and realistic view of what we can achieve. Louisville on the other hand have been in conferences that produce a lot of fool's gold wins so they always overestimate themselves. Juxtapose that with the excitement of a new coach and the delusions of grandeur really kick in. I think Brohm will be a good coach, and he's certainly doing a better job of recruiting than his predecessor, but they are a few years away from having enough talent in the trenches to compete with Kentucky much less the big boys. They will be full of themselves once again prior to our game and they will once again be brought back to reality. They think they have Bear Bryant for some reason. More like Petrino light.
Great post. We are a very realistic fan base and they are delusional to the point of self destruction. They’ve essentially said at this point anything below 10 wins a a failure this year. They don’t understand that’s not happening

Evidently you don’t deal with their fan base on a daily basis. I have one guy at work every morning first words out everyday when he sees me he says. YOUR PROGRAM IS GARBAGE. GARBAGE!! Every Day.
My son went to UofL. Heck I hated going to campus but always was blued out to the max including UK on the car! I have a good friend that quotes the name as Kensucky. And such. But I work in Cincinnati (live in winchester) drive it a few times a week. Have to deal with Bengals fans (I have Steelers stuff on my desk). And of course UC fans but not bad like UofL fans. So i get your pain 100%.

So this kid is still at UK even though Marrow is racist and the locker room is a shitshow. Ok.

"The RB from Vandy is not goolod at all, onyl talent besides the Leary on offense are at WR. OL is taking a major step back, and I have no idea on their defense."

The RB that ran for 1000 yards last year in the SEC. The OL upgraded at multiple positions this year. The D that was top notch last year and coming back. OK.

Sounds like real inside experts...

All I had to read was the UL insider talking about how our OL was gonna take "major step back" to confirm he knows zip about our team..

Last year the OL gave up 46 sacks ranked 128 out of 131 in D1. And we added 5 Olinemen from the portal while losing 1 starter. We'd have to stop playing football to take a major step back from that..

Funny one of them talks about Leary moving from the ACC to the SEC and that he won’t last 4-5 games. But then they will talk about how their schedule is more difficult than UK’s. They do it every year, yet one of the clowns doesn’t believe Leery can cut it in the SEC. Bizarre behavior really.

Our offensive line has had major upgrades from last season. Even with a bad offensive line, last season, we held their defensive line in check. All fans over rate their teams, but they are very delusional and if they do have 2 losses prior to us, we`ll still win by double digits.
They`re saying "our best recruiting class in school history" is going to save them this season. Well they did sign 7 4 stars, but that`s about average for us the past few years and it ranked 34th in the country. Hmmmm impressive? If freshmen start, especially on the lines, then they have more trouble than we think. Receivers, some tight ends, Rb`s and defensive backs can start as freshmen, but not offensive linemen or the front 7 on defense.

Last edited:
The lies they have to tell themselves is amazing. Marrow racist towards white boys? probably 40% of the Ohio & Kentucky kids he has recruited here are white - not to mention 90% of his tight end room has been white boys. Bates must have enjoyed the reverse racism so much he stayed 6 yrs. And CJ Conrad returned to get some more of it as a grad assistant, lol!

Our locker room is a s show & train wreck? Good thing no one taught the fellas about the portal!! Facts are the only guys who portal out of here are younger ones buried on the depth chart and aren't patient enough to stay and play as 4th & 5th yr guys. Our culture is strong & healthy, that is why our depth chart stays stable, no mass defections.

Stoops only ever gets hands on coaching his bread & butter, secondary. Otherwise he let's his coaches coach their units.

That UL fan just screwed up n shows he believes the SEC is harder by saying Leary is moving from ACC to SEC he will be hurt by game 4.
Lol.

Yeah, those “SEC type players,”
are also called NFL type players!!

And you have to love this admission from the know-it-all:

“and I have no idea on their defense.”

Hmmm. We have an idea regarding our defense, as it is big and fast, and full of “SEC type players!”

Last edited:
Maybe he ate a lot of paint chips as a kid !! Just consider the source. UofSmell fans lol they should make a spray to get rid of them !

Reactions: Ky grandpa

when you have a loser mentality you do what they are doing
it is sad that grown men have to make up stuff so that other grown men will think they are cool on a message board

Great post. We are a very realistic fan base and they are delusional to the point of self destruction. They’ve essentially said at this point anything below 10 wins a a failure this year. They don’t understand that’s not happening
You cherry pick a couple of posters and say the fan base is delusional. Right.

You cherry pick a couple of posters and say the fan base is delusional. Right.
I've been to UL boards. They are completely delusional and have a complete lack of knowledge. Anyone that tries to be realistic gets attacked by the other posters . I go there for a good laugh, and never post. So I don't automatically get banned

Someone on their board just picked them to go 9-3 and everyone nodded in approval. That’s not happening lol. That’s the delusion I speak of.
Maybe we’re happy with the upgrade in coaching and the players that have joined our squad. What is your definition of delusional?

Maybe we’re happy with the upgrade in coaching and the players that have joined our squad. What is your definition of delusional?
Nothing wrong with that, rocky maybe you can answer this question as NO one has been able to.

Why was Brohm never mentioned when big jobs opened up around the Country?

I can't recall his name ever coming up as a replacement at a big name school, maybe I'm wrong?

Louisville isn't going 9-3 or 10-2. Thats the delusion. Regardless of the schedule....that is a 7 or 8 win team. Brohm teams at Purdue almost always played down to their competition. That isn't suddenly changing.

95% of your fanbase also predicted a win against Kentucky in 2019, 2021, and 2022. The result of those 3 games totaled 123-47.

We also had to listen to ridiculous takes of Satterfield being a better coach than Stoops. Hindsight is 20/20 but it is also revealing. Your fanbase genuinely believed Satterfield would be the savior on several occasions. Now that he's gone you like to ignore that.

Now Jeff Brohm, who has a 36-34 record at Purdue, is suddenly the new savior. Yet here we are again.....after a year in which he was able to maintain Scott Satterfield (or Pierce Clarkson's) recruiting class he is in the same spot Scott was in all of those years ago. Of course you will say he is nothing like Scott, but it wasn't that long ago that the fanbase that you stake claim to was yelling from rooftops that Brohm turning you down and Scott accepting the job was the best outcome for the program. Remember that? "Scott is better than Brohm anyways" takes filled up those message boards.

I've been to UL boards. They are completely delusional and have a complete lack of knowledge. Anyone that tries to be realistic gets attacked by the other posters . I go there for a good laugh, and never post. So I don't automatically get banned
Yea I will see them attack their own the second someone even hints at a 7 or 8 win season. Its almost as if they don't realize that person is the realistic one. Not the other way around.

Reactions: Ky grandpa
Louisville isn't going 9-3 or 10-2. Thats the delusion. Regardless of the schedule....that is a 7 or 8 win team. Brohm teams at Purdue almost always played down to their competition. That isn't suddenly changing.

95% of your fanbase also predicted a win against Kentucky in 2019, 2021, and 2022. The result of those 3 games totaled 123-47.

We also had to listen to ridiculous takes of Satterfield being a better coach than Stoops. Hindsight is 20/20 but it is also revealing. Your fanbase genuinely believed Satterfield would be the savior on several occasions. Now that he's gone you like to ignore that.

Now Jeff Brohm, who has a 36-34 record at Purdue, is suddenly the new savior. Yet here we are again.....after a year in which he was able to maintain Scott Satterfield (or Pierce Clarkson's) recruiting class he is in the same spot Scott was in all of those years ago. Of course you will say he is nothing like Scott, but it wasn't that long ago that the fanbase that you stake claim to was yelling from rooftops that Brohm turning you down and Scott accepting the job was the best outcome for the program. Remember that? "Scott is better than Brohm anyways" takes filled up those message boards.
100% of your fanbase predicted y’all beating Vanderbilt last year, was that being delusional?

Reactions: Porky Pigskin33
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT