ADVERTISEMENT

Time to get rid of Loserville altogether

Louisville ranks as one of the worst cities in America. Total trash. The people in it are the worst Kentucky has to offer. The school sysyems are a joke and the people educated by it are bigger jokes. And look at the university. Just a cesspool.
There are no clown schools in Louisville so you wouldn't fit in here. Memphis is perfect place for you, never leave that paradise.

No way, we can surely do this online?
Set up whatever you want but even if you would score higher on it you would still lose because you make backwards, twisted statements likes this.
Louisville ranks as one of the worst cities in America. Total trash. The people in it are the worst Kentucky has to offer. The school sysyems are a joke and the people educated by it are bigger jokes. And look at the university. Just a cesspool.

Umm... I lived in Louisville for over 30 years. Hell... I'm here right now.

Ever been to Hardin or Bullitt Co.?

I LOATHE U6's athletic sports and the fans who support them, but I disagree with the whole city being a "cesspool" and under-educated. Jmo.

Reactions: Glenn's take
UofL's fans and its athletic department are the cesspool. Other than that, it's a fine city. Sure, there are more bad elements there; after all, it's 3x Lexington's size. But there sure is a helluva lot more to do than in Lexington.

And besides, half of the city is Blue and White!

Lot of people talk about how big a game it is for everyone, how about the part of how important it is for them? Talk about how we are helping their program by playing them a ton more than what it does for us. Why is it OK to help people that despise our guts more than anyone else? Just because a few fans enjoy the hype and the talking heads telling us we have to play them. The writers and TV people, just give them the finger.

Reactions: blubo
Lot of people talk about how big a game it is for everyone, how about the part of how important it is for them? Talk about how we are helping their program by playing them a ton more than what it does for us. Why is it OK to help people that despise our guts more than anyone else? Just because a few fans enjoy the hype and the talking heads telling us we have to play them. The writers and TV people, just give them the finger.
Umm, that's why rivalries are rivalries.

I do like beating them every year in CBB. This year is really going to be fun !

After that 44-17 debacle last year, we can’t afford to drop them in football. We need to soundly beat them multiple times THEN consider it.

We need to start campaigning to get Louisville off of all of our sports schedules entirely. They are nothing but a stinking pile of dog$*** on the living room floor. Get rid of it. We should take advantage of this situation to rid ourselves of them once and for all. They are not in our conference and this assine resolution passed by the state legislature, 30 plus years ago, demanding we play them, is not legally binding. Look at Texas and Texas A&M. A&M changed conferences and they quit playing. Haven't played football since 2011. We need to send emails to Mitch Barnhardt and the athletic board to tell U6 to go piss up a rope. We don't need them. We never needed them. Our football needs them about as much as a bad case of the clap. This rivalry has benefited no one but them. GET RID OF THEM NOW.

Agree 1000% They take too much space up here for silly reasons (Personal inferiority complexes of some here included) No sense having them possibly upsetting us and giving us a bad loss going into seedings for no gain at all if/when we win!

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT