ADVERTISEMENT

Time to get rid of Loserville altogether

Swimcat76

Blue Chip Prospect
Feb 22, 2012
We need to start campaigning to get Louisville off of all of our sports schedules entirely. They are nothing but a stinking pile of dog$*** on the living room floor. Get rid of it. We should take advantage of this situation to rid ourselves of them once and for all. They are not in our conference and this assine resolution passed by the state legislature, 30 plus years ago, demanding we play them, is not legally binding. Look at Texas and Texas A&M. A&M changed conferences and they quit playing. Haven't played football since 2011. We need to send emails to Mitch Barnhardt and the athletic board to tell U6 to go piss up a rope. We don't need them. We never needed them. Our football needs them about as much as a bad case of the clap. This rivalry has benefited no one but them. GET RID OF THEM NOW.

We need to start campaigning to get Louisville off of all of our sports schedules entirely. They are nothing but a stinking pile of dog$*** on the living room floor. Get rid of it. We should take advantage of this situation to rid ourselves of them once and for all. They are not in our conference and this assine resolution passed by the state legislature, 30 plus years ago, demanding we play them, is not legally binding. Look at Texas and Texas A&M. A&M changed conferences and they quit playing. Haven't played football since 2011. We need to send emails to Mitch Barnhardt and the athletic board to tell U6 to go piss up a rope. We don't need them. We never needed them. Our football needs them about as much as a bad case of the clap. This rivalry has benefited no one but them. GET RID OF THEM NOW.
If we don't have the nerve to quit playing UNC then there should be no issue about playing UL

Yeah I know....lets get rid of the game that is always the highest attended game(usually filling the top 10 all time in every sport) and a game that gets massive ratings in basketball...oh and who needs another power conference foe who is generally good in every sport we play them...who needs that competition.

Time to grow up and stop using words like Loserville.

With regard to the title of this thread, I think they are taking care of that themselves.

It's got nothing to do with how scummy u6 is. I just hate playing them. I hate thinking about them. I hate that stupid bird. I don't care how many times we beat them, I don't want to ever play them. PERIOD!

Yeah it does have something to to with the gigantic stench coming from Louisville right now. I said so the day the indictments came down. Now that Pitino is gone there is zero argument for playing them in anything.

If UK must keep playing them, they should be put on a rotation with EKU, WKU, and NKU so UK only plays them every 4 years. Treat them like just another inferior regional team, which is what they are.

Yeah I know....lets get rid of the game that is always the highest attended game(usually filling the top 10 all time in every sport) and a game that gets massive ratings in basketball...oh and who needs another power conference foe who is generally good in every sport we play them...who needs that competition.
UK has plenty of competition. We do not need u6!

Yeah it does have something to to with the gigantic stench coming from Louisville right now. I said so the day the indictments came down. Now that Pitino is gone there is zero argument for playing them in anything.

If UK must keep playing them, they should be put on a rotation with EKU, WKU, and NKU so UK only plays them every 4 years. Treat them like just another inferior regional team, which is what they are.
LOL, they are our #1 rival and we will never stop playing them. Maybe you guys should just skip that game since it brings you so much pain.

Reactions: Kentucky31
LOL, they are our #1 rival and we will never stop playing them. Maybe you guys should just skip that game since it brings you so much pain.
Tend to agree, and if we ever did end the series the folks who are complaining about playing them now would be complaining about not playing them.

Reactions: jimmy5-11
It's got nothing to do with how scummy u6 is. I just hate playing them. I hate thinking about them. I hate that stupid bird. I don't care how many times we beat them, I don't want to ever play them. PERIOD!

Ok the bird is fine. There's a difference in Tard birds with teeth and a real Cardinal.

Just thought I'd add that.

Reactions: Cindog28

Louisville ranks as one of the worst cities in America. Total trash. The people in it are the worst Kentucky has to offer. The school sysyems are a joke and the people educated by it are bigger jokes. And look at the university. Just a cesspool.

Louisville ranks as one of the worst cities in America. Total trash. The people in it are the worst Kentucky has to offer. The school sysyems are a joke and the people educated by it are bigger jokes. And look at the university. Just a cesspool.

Where did you find the ranking for the city of Louisville?

Hey now lol, I live in Louisville! Not everyone is terrible (except short people....)

Solid idea. End our biggest rivalry, not to mention the Louisville home-and-home series is about the only thing Rupp season ticket holders have left to hang their hat on. One of only two home sellouts we had last season.

Let's kill that.

UK fan but lived in Louisville most of my life. Be glad to have a test of intelligence with you.

ADVERTISEMENT