ADVERTISEMENT

Tiger Woods Injured in Car Wreck

So what is the talent showed in golf?

The "talent" it takes to even strike the ball consistently is an insane amount of hand eye coordination. It also takes the "talent" of being able to not only look at a green and read what the break will be but to then putt the ball at the exact line and speed for it to go into the hole. Either you have never attempted anything other than putt putt or you are just trolling for an argument.

Sports. Some I like, others I don't.
Golf is weak.
Baseball sucks too but I'm not going to discount Babe Ruth because he played a sport that you just stand around most of the time.

Oops, add him to my earlier list.

The "talent" it takes to even strike the ball consistently is an insane amount of hand eye coordination. It also takes the "talent" of being able to not only look at a green and read what the break will be but to then putt the ball at the exact line and speed for it to go into the hole. Either you have never attempted anything other than putt putt or you are just trolling for an argument.
Its just too hard of a sport for a lot of people. There are so many facets to the sport requiring enormous investment in time to prevent humiliating yourself. It also requires a good disposition because chili dips, whiffs, and cold topping the hell out of the ball are bound to happen-there are few things funnier than watching that shit. Comparing golf to darts is like comparing a drawing of a stick figure to the Mona Lisa in terms of being able to perceive nuance.

Played casually when I was young. Started again in my late thirties but life got in the way and quit. 61 now, and trying to play. I started last July. Have played maybe 10 rounds, but I’m fortunate that I have enough acreage to hit all my clubs from my yard (doesn’t take much lol), so I hit balls pretty regularly. I’ve always been athletic and able to learn new sports quickly. Golf is damn hard. The pros amaze me. Anyone who dismisses golf as a boring, senseless game without skill has never tried it.

So according to the ESPN article below the sheriff said there wasn't probably cause to have Tiger's blood tested for drugs. He, for no apparent reason, was driving extremely excessive speeds with no signs of ever attempting to slow down, stop or try to correct himself, crossed a median, drove on the wrong side of the road, overturned and rolled for 2 football fields while taking out signs and trees and you don't think there would be any probably cause to test his blood for drugs? I mean it's not like he hasn't had other instances of driving under the influence of alcohol or drugs. 🤷‍♂️ 🤣 🤣 🤣

Click here

Last edited:
well when I was a valet driver in downtown Louisville I saw people doing crap like that pretty much every day. But I just assumed they were all on drugs.

It is going to be interesting to see how this investigation unfolds, and what was covered up.

I am pretty sure whatever investigating they were going to do is over. They didn't take blood or anything like that so he's not getting in any trouble no matter what.

He’s not a bad guy
You may be right, I don’t know him personally. But, I can say he seems the very ungrateful type, only gracious when there is something in it that somehow promotes his image, has a history with women that anyone should be ashamed, never heard him thank God, a true air of arrogance. You may be right, but you know a tiger by its stripes. I remember him on the show “Real People” when he was only a child and certainly a prodigy, was so very impressive. I wish him no I’ll will but I find no reason to be in awe of him as a person. He is and will be the greatest golfer in my lifetime I believe, but as a person, he is as flawed as most famous, privileged sports stars are.

Yeah, nothing to see here... never mind it was obvious Tiger was higher than shit on opioids during the interview with Jim Nantz on the golf telecast two days prior and the next day in a golf outing with David spade and other celebrities and didn’t exactly look better than the day prior... he was on a bender. guessing his agent worked something out to the tune of 5- $7 million before noon that day with somebody in that county who can make shit happen...or go away. It would’ve been a second aggravated DUI in less than five years for Tiger which is mandatory jail time.

Yeah, nothing to see here... never mind it was obvious Tiger was higher than shit on opioids during the interview with Jim Nantz on the golf telecast two days prior and the next day in a golf outing with David spade and other celebrities and didn’t exactly look better than the day prior... he was on a bender. guessing his agent worked something out to the tune of 5- $7 million before noon that day with somebody in that county who can make shit happen...or go away. It would’ve been a second aggravated DUI in less than five years for Tiger which is mandatory jail time.
I heard about the interview on the Sunday before with Nantz and thought he may have been messed up. Then I actually watched it. Now I think it's BS. He didn't look great with the bags under his eyes but he never once slurred his speech or appeared incoherent. He didn't stumble over his words at all.

I heard about the interview on the Sunday before with Nantz and thought he may have been messed up. Then I actually watched it. Now I think it's BS. He didn't look great with the bags under his eyes but he never once slurred his speech or appeared incoherent. He didn't stumble over his words at all.
you‘ve never been on the Oxy ride Tiger was on impersonating Mario Andretti after a 3-day bender negotiating cement medians falling in and out of consciousness via major opiate haze.

Last edited:
The rich and famous just live on another level than the rest of us. Just fuels speculation that it was related to drugs or alcohol.
Likely ended his career though.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT