ADVERTISEMENT

Ticketmaster help

UKCats'92

Junior
Gold Member
Dec 28, 2002
BBN, I am hoping someone can help! I purchased tickets for a concert through ticket master and then downloaded the tickets to my apple wallet, I just got an email that I transferred the tickets to someone I don't know and never authorized the transfer!! Now I see the tickets for sales again! I am on hold with ticketmaster but hoping to get additional advice, Thanks!

BBN, I am hoping someone can help! I purchased tickets for a concert through ticket master and then downloaded the tickets to my apple wallet, I just got an email that I transferred the tickets to someone I don't know and never authorized the transfer!! Now I see the tickets for sales again! I am on hold with ticketmaster but hoping to get additional advice, Thanks!
I work for Ticketmaster. Yeah, we've been having trouble with that lately. Can you give me your name, credit card number, 5-digit zip, and security code and I'll get that straightened out for you.

OP, I am a Nigerian Proce who wishes to grant you the sum of 2 million US dollars! All I need is you to send me 5000 US dollars to cover the handling fees. Send me a personal message and we can set everything up!

I knew I should taken this to the HOB board!’ but thanks for all of the great advice 😂😂😂
There are some sites where you think it’s ticket master, but it’s actually not. Then you never get your tickets. Hopefully that’s not the situation. Can you see on your bank statement who the tickets were purchased through?

Reactions: megablue
Well…..what happened?

Reactions: GeraldV
UPDATE: Just in case this happens to any of my fellow BBN family.

1.) Their customer service is SLOW, I spent a hour on hold until I finally spoke to someone, but who cares
2.) The person I spoke to was very nice and assured me they would take a look and sent to their fraud department
3.) a few days later they sent an email confirming it was fraud, could not retrieve my tickets but offered a full refund

Still do not how someone was able to just get into my account and transfer tickets, but changed password to be safe.

Ticketmaster might be the worst company in history

Iirc didn't they hide the data breach for a long time despite it being maybe the largest breach in history?

Still can't believe the merger/purchase with live Nation was approved. Whats the point of antitrust if you're just going to approve something that obviously flies in the face of the very concept.

Reactions: GeraldV
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT