ADVERTISEMENT

NCSt v WCU

gamecockcat

All-SEC
Oct 29, 2004
I've watched a bit and fully expect NCSt to win. But, almost thru the first half, their OL is NOT handling WCU's DL. Almost no push up front. Does not bode well for their season if they can't push The Catamounts around. Maybe they improve.

Hope like hell NDSt beats CO so we can quit hearing about Deion. Tired of his schtick already. Love to see them miss a bowl again.

I've watched a bit and fully expect NCSt to win. But, almost thru the first half, their OL is NOT handling WCU's DL. Almost no push up front. Does not bode well for their season if they can't push The Catamounts around. Maybe they improve.

Hope like hell NDSt beats CO so we can quit hearing about Deion. Tired of his schtick already. Love to see them miss a bowl again.
Colorado can score but somehow their defense looks worse than it did a season ago, and it was really bad last season.

Reactions: Girthang
Not sure uk would play a big 10 opponent on the road like that. I'll give them props for scheduling a tough opponent

I see they came back and won so that is a quality power 4 road win.

Of course UK will never do that. Other than at UL every other year you won't see that. To be fair that's most sec teams scheduling logic.

Apparently neither Wade mentioned on 2-deep.
It's weird, for 8 months preseason talk whenever Colorado came up on podcast I listen too D. Wade was never ever mentioned as a top defensive addition or an important piece for 2024

Almost like he & his brother got paid their slightly bigger NIL and quit trying to be good CFB players

Colorado can score but somehow their defense looks worse than it did a season ago, and it was really bad last season.
Bobby pitrino and Hal Mumme football.
Deion cares nothing about defense because he was a star receiver.
His roster will stay unbalanced. Heavy in WR and QBs while the defensive line has 6 guys on the whole squad. It will fail.

His roster will stay unbalanced. Heavy in WR and QBs while the defensive line has 6 guys on the whole squad. It will fail.
I looked at their schedule for this season last night. They have a heap of losses incoming for them. Actually a pretty brutal schedule. I’m sure he will help his son pad his stars but not many wins for them. Maybe after this season the flavor of the month Sanders will disappear.

Not to be a jerk, but Deion was a HOF cornerback, not a 'star receiver'. C'mon, man, you gotta know that, surely? You're correct about the other items you mentioned.

My opinion is that Deion has built the roster and offensive philosophy around Shadeur and Travis Hunter's skills and who cares about the other guys on the team. Both of those guys will get drafted early, as they should, but CU's team is a mishmash of parts that will take some time to mesh, if they do at all. Averaging 2.6 ypc against (admittedly, a strong one) an FCS team does not bode well for the season. Defense is lackluster, too. CU might squeeze out 6 wins but nearly all of their offensive production goes to the NFL after this year. Then, what? Hard to imagine that droves of transfers will be lining up to play .500 ball in a 2nd tier conference once Sanders and Hunter are gone.

Reactions: Cat_Man_Blue
ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT