ADVERTISEMENT

Thiero day to day

Well as someone who had back spasms on and off throughout HS and college (intramural, etc.), I can attest that back spasms can last for weeks at a time, they can come and go in "spells" sometimes. His dad said it was back spasms, so it's just a matter of if he is still experiencing them after the break. Hopefully not!
I had regular neck spasms from 18 to 27. Some were incapacitating. Then, they quit. I hadn't done any therapy or received medication. They just stopped.

Reactions: Tampa_cat54
I just don’t understand why any of this matters. People who feel they have the right to know every detail about the players just confuses me. You have no connection to the player or the program except being a fan. That doesn’t give you the right to know personal information. There isn’t an injury report that must be filled out. My kid turned 18 and still wants me to go to the doctor with her and they literally have to ask her for consent to discuss her information with me. This is my kid who is still in high school and on our insurance but they still legally have to get consent because she is now 18. Being vague now is the norm.

It has seemed to me for a long time that Calipari does this different. Kyrie ended up playing at Duke after his injury man, we both know at Kentucky that would be highly unlikely.

Situations like sharpe, I personally believe Calipari knew the deal the entire time.

I won’t lie, I would have probably thought Kyrie was intentionally sitting out had that been UK. I’m definitely paranoid about how Calipari handles his rosters. I was extremely cautious and prepared for anything when it came to Bradshaw so…is what it is.

I like how you think this Proctor situation proves Duke will not push their players to the court more so than Calipari during and after injuries. I definitely believe Calipari lies about player injuries and holds them out longer than should.

Been around since the UKchat days my man. My family went to UK over generations and I’m a grad alumni. This board doesn’t mean what you obviously think it means. Been doing UK for a very long time.

You’re okay with me I wasn’t trying to be offensive. I just know that you have a lot of strong opinions regarding UK and you can’t possibly know how these things have worked to the degree you seem to pretend.

Even Pitino, he just seemed to handle it differently, save DA. But it’s not a big deal. Adou will be back and Bradshaw is playing, so at this point in Calipar’s career whatever man.

So then when Bradshaw actually did play, what you SHOULD have done is said to yourself "Maybe i overreacted. It turns out my beliefs were incorrect and not every player is going to turn into Sharpe".. but posters like you never seem to get to this thought process. Instead you just wait for the next opportunity to spin up some garbage. When Cal proves your preconceived notions wrong, you don't learn from them.

So tired of constant issues with these players. I randomly check different rosters and watch quite a lot of games and I’ve never seen anything like what we constantly experience with injuries. It’s gotten to the point where I’m certain we hold players out at times when when they’re ready.
wrong wrong wrong. This is everywhere . Also classic you brought up Duke a school wear players quit cause of hangnails lol.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT