ADVERTISEMENT

Throw the house At Les Miles

supernova0221

Junior
Gold Member
Oct 2, 2009
lexington, ky
First off, I like CMS. BUT it's not every day that a coach that's 110-32 in the SEC becomes available. I think UK has to take a look at that possibility. Les Miles has won a National Championship and played for another. I don't know if UK has ever had that type of coach.

We get 10 starters back on offense next year and return a ton on Defense. The talent is there to win games, but there is absolutely 0 excuses next year. If they keep Stoops and go 6-6 or worse I think he needs to go.

I really think UK ows the fans the caliber of coach like Les Miles, at least looking into thay option.

Yeah we need to throw the house at a coach that has year in and out top 5 recruiting classes and continually is criticized for not being able to put a good offense and develop QB's. I rally don't think our fans see's how far behind we still are when it comes to the talent and depth we have compared to other SEC teams. Now I still don't think Mark Stoops and this current staff are good at developing players and in game adjustments. But to think Miles could come in here and take talent that his subs are better than our starters is crazy. We will never make a splash in the SEC unless we can secure a hire that was the magnitude of what Calipari was in basketball. Someone that can come in and completely change the nature of the program talent wise in 1-2 years. If we don't go after someone like that then we will continue to be a 6-6 or 7-5 at best team in this league.

Stop with this nonsense. It's not going to happen. We owe way too much money to Stoops and Les Miles will laugh the moment UK calls him.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT