ADVERTISEMENT

THREE SEC TEAMS IN THE ELITE 8

OMG - they're gonna blow it

yeah I think that was a two

nope, guess not

From a Hog fan that reads this board for the commentary on the landscape of the sport we all love I'd like to say congratulations. Well done and let's hope the SEC continues this amazing run to garner the respect it so richly deserves.
Love my SEC brethren now tell you brothers to quit being dicks. We are brothers.

Reactions: mbdodson
Kingsley, Hannahs and Watson (glue guy if there ever was one). I hope we have a situation where talent (Daniel Gafford) in the post allows the JC duo of Barford and Macon gel even further without catastrophic drop off. If we make the tournament 3 out 4 yrs would be something I'd personally be prideful for.
Wow, that's a lot of key guys.

Reactions: mbdodson
Not fouling by the Gators was really dumb because it took like 4 seconds for the Badgers to fire off a shot. They would've been at the line with like 2.7 seconds left and hardly any time to do anything.

Love my SEC brethren now tell you brothers to quit being dicks. We are brothers.
Can't do much about Passionate hog fans ha. But I understand the sentiment. We all love our teams and we all want to represent this conference well. I think once Arkansas gets back on track some of the lower end points of contention w sportsmanship and other things will subside. We just have to claw and fight for every dang thing it seems right now and everyone has a chip on their shoulders. We want to return to prominence badly.

Reactions: kyjeff1
ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT