ADVERTISEMENT

THREE SEC TEAMS IN THE ELITE 8

From a Hog fan that reads this board for the commentary on the landscape of the sport we all love I'd like to say congratulations. Well done and let's hope the SEC continues this amazing run to garner the respect it so richly deserves.
I'm still bummed you guys got hosed last weekend. You had that game won. Berry charged and there was no call. But Arkansas really played well.

Wow - these coaches moving in these past few years has really built us up. Think we'll have respect next year? Or do we need a few SEC commentators to find jobs at ESPN mainstream?
Frank Martin is in a little trouble next year, he's losing Thornwell, Notice and McKie. He needs to reload.
But Bama might take their place. Florida should be able to sustain.
I like where the league is at.

I'm still bummed you guys got hosed last weekend. You had that game won. Berry charged and there was no call. But Arkansas really played well.
It was one of those deals where you felt the team you love was about to skip a few steps and get back to prominence in one fell swoop. Heartbreaking but I'm very hopeful for the Hogs and the conference as a whole. Appreciate it.

Reactions: kyjeff1
Frank Martin isin a little trouble next year, he's losing Thornwell, Notice and McKie. He needs to reload.
But Bama might take their place. Florida should be able to sustain.
I like where the league is at.

Hard to replace a rock like Thornwell, but he's got a good class and had a good one this year. Dozier will step up and be an All-SEC caliber player and Silva is a legit big. They will be in contention for an NCAA bid.

It was one of those deals where you felt the team you love was about to skip a few steps and get back to prominence in one fell swoop. Heartbreaking but I'm very hopeful for the Hogs and the conference as a whole. Appreciate it.
Who are you losing to graduation or draft?

From a Hog fan that reads this board for the commentary on the landscape of the sport we all love I'd like to say congratulations. Well done and let's hope the SEC continues this amazing run to garner the respect it so richly deserves.

It is too damn bad the refs screwed the Hogs in their game against UNC. See you next year!

Reactions: mbdodson
Many and I mean many on this board spent the entire season telling everyone else how bad the SEC was. Anyone fessing up?

I was guilty of bashing the SEC, mostly because their out of conference results were pathetic early on. They have showed up in the Tournament though.

Who are you losing to graduation or draft?
Kingsley, Hannahs and Watkins (glue guy if there ever was one). I hope we have a situation where talent (Daniel Gafford) in the post allows the JC duo of Barford and Macon gel even further without catastrophic drop off. If we make the tournament 3 out 4 yrs would be something I'd personally be prideful for.

Last edited:
ADVERTISEMENT