ADVERTISEMENT

This was all I needed

It makes no sense to bring those types of players in. They’re going to the NBA after one year regardless of where they go to school, but they have no clue how to play at this level.

I mean, bring one in, but not a whole slew of them.

not impressed with either at this stage but Clarke has shown flashes of promise but is way too careless with the ball. Boston is a marginal player at best at this time.

What has Boston and Clarke done to warrant an NBA contract?
It’s because of their potential 5 years from now don’t you know that by now? It’s better to sit on the nba bench and watch for the next 5 years then continue their college career.

Time to fix this or move on.

I've defended the system but this is totally intolerable.

If we have anyone other than the SR's and Boston/Clarke leave (which they shouldn't) I am ready to pull the plug.

This is an F'ing joke.
But 2-3 nights ago you were giving me crap for wanting some type of change. [laughing]

Clarke, Boston and Jackson to the draft. Fletcher, askew and Allen transfer.

Ware prob transfers out too. I mean it’s seriously not a stretch to think this team could lose 8-10 guys next year. Toppin will be the lone returning vet. 😂

I'm still trying to figure out who is on this year's team...but my assumption based on experience is that there will be several leave that shouldn't...then we will repeat this process next year. Anyway, GO CATS! Let's hope no one leaves before January...

NBA Draft Net updated today has Clarke at 7, Boston at 8, and Jackson at 21. Definitely gone.
Further proof that what these kids do in college doesn’t matter.
I just think it's a bad idea to bring these types of players in. They know they're first rounders and they aren't very skilled. They don’t have any clue how to play at this level.
You either get top 5 kids or move on to the higher rated 4* kids. Don't get the lower tiered 5* kids. They are long and athletic, but they lack skill and basketball knowledge.
The only thing you get out of those guys is a nice NBA draft feather in your cap.

Reactions: RunninRichie
NBA Draft Net updated today has Clarke at 7, Boston at 8, and Jackson at 21. Definitely gone.
[roll][roll][roll]

People (Calipari sunshine pumpers that think he can do NO wrong), listen just this once. This is why all the preseason hype (EVERY YEAR) is a bunch of garbage until the players hit the floor. "People" on here do it every season with their AAU highlight videos. Until these players hit the floor that stuff means nothing. And yet people will do it again with next years class.

I blame the guy who put this team together. Who had 42 days of practice. WHo mocked the fans. Who has lost 4 games in a row.
That's who I blame.

Cawood, One thing about us "Ole Eastern Kentucky Boys," we call a Spade a Spade. Your exactly right. Cal thinks most of us don't know anything about basketball. That couldn't be farther from the truth. We've played it, coached it, and lived and died with UK basketball.

OLD STOLL FIELD GUY!

Cal will figure it out this year but long term he needs to push for changes and embrace it. I want him around because he is the right guy for the job...just need to keep kids here who need to be. Hoping he can figure it out.

We can't get better in practice because we are going against other AAU players. That's why you have to retain someone that has played college ball. Difference between playing against boys and men. Dont care how long your arms are grown men know how the game is played. We are learning and loosing at same time. No true point guard, Too weak in lower body, Can't shoot. Boston's footwork is horrible.. Those are just some of our problems. AND GET A BARBER TO CUT SOME HAIR SO WE CAN SEE THE RIM.

Cawood, One thing about us "Ole Eastern Kentucky Boys," we call a Spade a Spade. Your exactly right. Cal thinks most of us don't know anything about basketball. That couldn't be farther from the truth. We've played it, coached it, and lived and died with UK basketball.

OLD STOLL FIELD GUY!
Cal has been at schools that didn't have the fanbase like UK. These are very knowledgeable fans. Passionate fans. Diehards. This is not just something to do or a hobby.
Other schools have fans, but none, imo outside of Bama and ND football, come close.
They know good basketball. They know heart and grit. They know the difference as well. These are folks that tape the games. Break it down and study.
Cal and his subtle and not subtle jabs are not lost on UK fans either.
There's an old saying, you don't poop where you eat.

Reactions: RunninRichie
ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT