ADVERTISEMENT

This Performance Might Get Us The Outback Bowl

I would be ecstatic with the Outback bowl after all that has happened this season. That being said, I also feel like MCB is the most possible destination.

Reactions: spartacat
Gator is likely out because of poor payout. I think our fans might be getting MCB burnout. That's why I am picking us going elsewhere. Outback would be against a Big 10 team like Minnesota (one prediction I have seen). These predictions are based on going to the bowls with the largest payouts. If other things come into play then who knows what will happen.

Outback tweeted a Tennessee picture the other day.

Not sure if that means anything or not. Just saw that the UT fan has an Outback Bowl reference on their glasses. Might be they only reason they posted that picture.

We got Gator when most didn't think we would. I was one of the few who predicted it could happen. I heard MCB wanted Tennessee. Jerry Palm was predicting Liberty or MCB. Found this as well.

If Tennessee can play in Memphis, it could help West Tennessee and North Mississippi recruiting in the future, and Tennessee Athletic Director Phillip Fulmer has already expressed interest in playing in Memphis in the near future.

Reactions: El Gato Calvo
Vols get a better bowl. I hate that but they beat us and have better wins. I think they get Music City and we get Memphis.

Reactions: Taiza
Any bowl official that saw what we did to UL would want us. UT can stay instate at the MCB. Same with A@M in Texas. I'd put MSU in the Liberty for distance to Memphis. That leaves us in Tampa where we had one of the largest crowds there ever.
Please come to Florida

Reactions: Sawnee Cat
Just give me some of that weak ass over rated over hyped B1g T1n again . Love to beat any of that bunch .

Reactions: TM2013
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT