ADVERTISEMENT

This is Your Football Program on Mark Stoops

LowCountryCat

All-American
Apr 17, 2010
Orlando, FL
Look, we're probably going to win this game against CMU, but face it fellow fans, this is year SIX and we see the same thing every year - play down to our first mid major OOC cupcake, and then lay an egg against Florida, while finding a way to eke out some close wins and make it to a rinky dink bowl, all the while leaving fans scratching their heads in front of their TVs over Stoops & Co's bonehead schemes and questionable-to-bad decisions - the latest of which is apparently completely mis-diagnosing which QB they should have groomed for the starting job.

And as long as you accept mediocrity, Barney will contentedly sign Stoops to extensions for the rest of his life.

Stoops is not going to change. UK football is what it is under Stoops.

This is your program.

I agree about playing down to competition to an extent. But Central Michigan is good, in terms of being an early season component. They beat Oklahoma State last year and they are no pushover. We had what 4 turnovers in the 1st half? And still winning? Its fine man. Relax.

I can't believe people watched last season and thought yea, This guy is going to take us to glory land

It's actually amazing, like they aren't even UK fans but fans of another program rooting for us to never see success.

I do have some doubts about some posters fandom--------seems like to me you are pointing the wrong way.

Reactions: no1gman
I agree about playing down to competition to an extent. But Central Michigan is good, in terms of being an early season component. They beat Oklahoma State last year and they are no pushover. We had what 4 turnovers in the 1st half? And still winning? Its fine man. Relax.
I am relaxed. I'm past the stages of grief with this coach. I'm at acceptance level. Did you not read my OP?

I do have some doubts about some posters fandom--------seems like to me you are pointing the wrong way.
That's really your only schtick. When all else fails you point fingers and accuse people of being fake fans, but the proof is in the pudding. Until we score 8 wins in a season under Stoops, YOU are wrong to push back against those concerned.

They did NOT beat Ok. State last year. That was in 2016. Last year they were absolutely smoked by Wyoming in a bowl game, and lost most of the best players from that team. They're projected to possibly finish bottom 3 of the MAC. They're awful.

nothing really needs said but we are not good. Thats the short version . We . Are . Not . Good.

They did NOT beat Ok. State last year. That was in 2016. Last year they were absolutely smoked by Wyoming in a bowl game, and lost most of the best players from that team. They're projected to possibly finish bottom 3 of the MAC. They're awful.

Ssshhhhhhhhh

There's got to be more excuses for Stoops. Don't ruin their hope.

CMU is a juggernaut. We are on our way to competing in the east. Just ask @jauk11 he'll tell you. Ride this out, it's going to get better.

These are the same guys that watched UK butcher the easiest path to 9-10 wins in school history and STILL think Stoops can manage when the mountain only gets taller from here.

[laughing]

You're a UK fan but it's fans like you that keep UK in as a doormat. But I don't expect you to understand any of that. You're ok with mediocrity, I'm not. Who wants UK in the best position? Not you.

Another BS post.

Bennie's second TD, maybe we will get rolling now-------too bad.

His 34th TD at UK, wonder who brought him here?

Reactions: pumpedupcats
Its the turnovers by a quarterback playing his first FBS game, in his 1st half. Remove those turnovers and we are up 20. Which was the spread to begin with.

Reactions: LeWiz and kb22stang
Another BS post.

Bennie's second TD, maybe we will get rolling now-------too bad.

You are super stubborn.

CMU is garbage. It's all downhill from here I'm afraid. But you will pump it regardless because your are sacless. No vision, and believe UK cannot compete at a high level. Louisville fans love you way more than they'd love me. That's a fact.

Reactions: FtCampbellCat
You are super stubborn.

CMU is garbage. It's all downhill from here I'm afraid. But you will pump it regardless because your are sacless. No vision, and believe UK cannot compete at a high level. Louisville fans love you way more than they'd love me. That's a fact.
He's MB stooge or friend of the family.

Reactions: morgousky
You're a UK fan but it's fans like you that keep UK in as a doormat. But I don't expect you to understand any of that. You're ok with mediocrity, I'm not. Who wants UK in the best position? Not you.

Looks like fans are beginning to speak with their pocketbooks and time. We re sick of 7 win ceiling

Ssshhhhhhhhh

There's got to be more excuses for Stoops. Don't ruin their hope.

CMU is a juggernaut. We are on our way to competing in the east. Just ask @jauk11 he'll tell you. Ride this out, it's going to get better.

These are the same guys that watched UK butcher the easiest path to 9-10 wins in school history and STILL think Stoops can manage when the mountain only gets taller from here.

[laughing]

Did you ever stop to think your posts would fit in a lot better on Transfer U or Thug U's boards? They love to talk trash about UK.

Looks like UK is getting a lot of the breaks CM got the first half, four turnovers in a half hard to overcome, along with a lot of non stellar play.

Look behind you. It already has gotten a lot better, the biggest improvement in the talent. From consecutive two win seasons to two consecutive winning seasons with bowl games-----very important. This season has just started, and how do you like our chances in this game now?

Sorry if things are going sour for you.

Last edited:
Looks like fans are beginning to speak with their pocketbooks and time. We re sick of 7 win ceiling

And they should. Tickets are high, they are the only reason these programs are able to play. Enough of the "fans don't matter" routine. We do matter. As evident by Jokers tenure.

And that's the only way Barnhart will move. He's a hatchet man for the money.

It takes a stupid individual to actually accept this guy as legitimate.

Reactions: Wildcats1st
That's really your only schtick. When all else fails you point fingers and accuse people of being fake fans, but the proof is in the pudding. Until we score 8 wins in a season under Stoops, YOU are wrong to push back against those concerned.

Haha. Yeah...the proof is in the pudding. The proof being you've already put an L in the column against Florida and they haven't even played yet.

Some fan you are.

And they should. Tickets are high, they are the only reason these programs are able to play. Enough of the "fans don't matter" routine. We do matter. As evident by Jokers tenure.

And that's the only way Barnhart will move. He's a hatchet man for the money.

It takes a stupid individual to actually accept this guy as legitimate.

Spot on

Did you ever stop to think your posts would fit in a lot better on Transfer U or Thug U's boards? They love to talk trash about UK.

Looks like UK is getting a lot of the breaks CM got the first half, four turnovers in a half hard to overcome, along with a lot of non stellar play.
Same old schtick. Attack fanhood. Rinse, repeat, skip skip skip goes the broken record.

Louisville would take you over me any day of the week in terms of UK success and vision. Your line of thought will take us nowhere.

The difference is I want UK to succeed in BIG ways, you want to accept mediocrity that wouldn't even allow us to compete with Louisville.

So again, you are the bright spot for them. That's not debatable. My way might lose, but we'd die trying. Your way is death from start to finish.

And you need to disclose the fact that you pumped joker Phillips until the end. You do not speak for UK fans but like to pretend you do. Your way is a one way street to nowhere, again, provable by the fact that you were jokers biggest supporter. If you had your way, he'd still be at UK losing. Louisville would love that.

And don't lie unless you want me to pull up old threads where you were dead wrong. And I can.

Haha. Yeah...the proof is in the pudding. The proof being you've already put an L in the column against Florida and they haven't even played yet.

Some fan you are.
You know nothing about what it means to be a fan. If we beat Florida it will break a 31 year streak. You really are stupid for attacking someone for not being delusional. Go ahead and make your case for how and why we'll do Florida in their place. I'll hang up and listen.

Louisville would take you over me any day of the week in terms of UK success and vision. Your line of thought will take us nowhere.

The difference is I want UK to succeed in BIG ways, you want to accept mediocrity that wouldn't even allow us to compete with Louisville.

So again, you are the bright spot for them. That's not debatable. My way might lose, but we'd die trying. Your way is death from start to finish.

And you need to disclose the fact that you pumped joker Phillips until the end. You do not speak for UK fans but like to pretend you do. Your way is a one way street to nowhere, again, provable by the fact that you were jokers biggest supporter. If you had your way, he'd still be at UK losing. Louisville would love that.

And don't lie unless you want me to pull up old threads where you were dead wrong. And I can.
He also pumps recruting, relentlessly. He is the poster child for what a great recruiter Mark Stoops is.

He also pumps recruting, relentlessly. He is the poster child for what a great recruiter Mark Stoops is.

Oh yea all of those three stars and no name kicker/juco 4 stars are really helping me sleep at night.

Biggest myth about Stoops? Thay he's a good recruiter.

Yes it is his program and we are winning. Had some kinky to work out but now we are moving the balls and standing hard on D. Looks like Stoops team is banging it now

Is is that Central Michigan is so good or is it that it’s the turnovers. You’re so confused, you can’t even make your mind up
Both. I was replying to a post. Why cry like a baby?? Why do you get so worked up? Good lord, get your tampons out of your purse. Its half of the first game and you're losing your sh!t. Vegas had Kentucky only winning by 20 points. We are up by 15 points still with all those turnovers in the first half. We were never supposed to win this game by 60, so stop being delusional and take your pamprin and stop crying. Most of us are talking about the game, or at least having a "take" on the situation while you're just complaining and attacking other posters without offering a point.

Both. I was replying to a post. Why cry like a baby?? Why do you get so worked up? Good lord, get your tampons out of your purse. Its half of the first game and you're losing your sh!t. Vegas had Kentucky only winning by 20 points. We are up by 15 points still with all those turnovers in the first half. We were never supposed to win this game by 60, so stop being delusional and take your pamprin and stop crying. Most of us are talking about the game, or at least having a "take" on the situation while you're just complaining and attacking other posters without offering a point.

You have yet to admit that you were wrong and CMU isn't the team you were claiming.

I just want you to stay on topic. Admit that CMU isn't a good team.

If not for the turnovers this would have been a four to five touchdown victory and it still may be a maybe a four Touchdown victory. Having said that, Kentucky wasn't beating Florida before this game started and they're sure as hell not beating Florida after what I've seen today. Florida has home field advantage, better players, and the better coach. That said, after the Strong second-half by our cats The Crazies will be out in full force predicting a win over Florida No Doubt

I suppose you guys liked it better when Joker inherited TWO four star players that played against an SEC schedule that AVERAGED 38 four star commits the previous four classes--------minus Vandy, of course, but including the two Misses.

You have yet to admit that you were wrong and CMU isn't the team you were claiming.

I just want you to stay on topic. Admit that CMU isn't a good team.

They are not Alabama, they are a good team that has shown that they can play with good FBS teams. Im saying it again, they are better than EKU, Murray State, etc. For an early season opponent they arent bad. And as far as stay on topic, I wasnt talking to you in my last post. What do you think? Were we supposed to win by 60 today? Because Vegas only said 20, and we are up 15

I suppose you guys liked it better when Joker inherited TWO four star players that played against an SEC schedule that AVERAGED 38 four star commits the previous four classes--------minus Vandy, of course, but including the two Misses.

No, YOU liked it. We hated it.

Do not lie or you will be busted out. You wanted Joker to remain at UK and pumped his tenure relentlessly. It's time you stopped talking.

Come to think about it, you probably did like it better.

They are not Alabama, they are a good team that has shown that they can play with good FBS teams. Im saying it again, they are better than EKU, Murray State, etc. For an early season opponent they arent bad. And as far as stay on topic, I wasnt talking to you in my last post. What do you think? Were we supposed to win by 60 today? Because Vegas only said 20, and we are up 15

You said they won games they didn't win, and claimed them to be a worthy opponent. Just admit that its not true, you have yet to stand corrected. They are picked to finish around last in their division.

Just admit it.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT