ADVERTISEMENT

This guy is high on Pope's Cats

The Davis kid from FAU was the first one Pope missed. He was the prized target.
Then there was an Osobor/Onier dilemma (forgive my spelling). After that there was a kid named Lanier. Wasn't Toppin in the mix, too? Cant remember on that one. Popes missed out on quite a few, it happens. You sure do seem angry, tho. Take a break from the screen.

As for being from UL or Ark, no. Im a huge UK fan, born in Lex, but also realize we're not winning every game (especially this year). Have a great day! :)
Wow... This is what you are talking about... Good gracious.. Hell Lanier was UT all the way ( they were the reason he entered the portal), the fact we made it a race is credit to Pope... Let me ask you this how much of the "misses" were potential asking too much NIL versus they just flat so no way I am playing for that coach at UK? Because the "rumor" was Osobor wanted a stupid amount of NIL to play here .. The FAU kid again rumor was the amount of money does not equate... Now maybe I am full of crap but just like you NO ONE KNOWS since there is no publication of what NIL is being offered / Paid to these athletes.. Therefore its all conjecture.. However, to claim these are the "elite" recruits he missed on is a JOKE... Again please go back to Arkansas, Louisville boards... You are not worth the time and energy

Ten teams had a double digit loss record in the final AP Top 25 last year. So unless you are a top 5 team, you are going to have some losses.

Reactions: WeWant9
ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT