ADVERTISEMENT

This Fanbase is Going to be Apoplectic after we lose to Mizzou

And the gaslighters will promptly be on here calling people ignorant for criticizing a team that still hasn’t beaten anyone with a pulse, and how these loses actually are good things, and if you don’t understand calipari’s secret strategy of not running an offense then you clearly don’t know basketball.

Probably involves playing Livingston at the 2. I’m kidding…I think.
We’ll he’s come out and plainly said Livingston is not a 4…so even though teams would die to have a kid that can guard the 4 but shoot snd mismatch them on other end of floor ( and Toppin and Collins are giving us squat at thr 4) mr now it all is going to donut his way

But to the OP….we lose mizzou we start going down path of 9-16 team and in position to miss the NCAA. We have one semi decent win in Michigan. We need to at least finish above .500 in Sec and losing to mizzou would be ominous

Mizzou put up 51 points in the first half against Illinois.
We scored 53 in an entire game 😳

I predicted 4th or 5th place SEC finish early on for us. I may have been too generous.

Not defending anyone but we all SHOULD know that things don’t work that way. Just because Missouri did that to one team doesn’t mean they are gonna put up 51 on us in a half. Silly take, imo.

Reactions: gojvc and Sejonesy
Not defending anyone but we all SHOULD know that things don’t work that way. Just because Missouri did that to one team doesn’t mean they are gonna put up 51 on us in a half. Silly take, imo.
One of the WORST 5 teams in the ENTIRE country Florida A&M, just shot 52% from the field and 50% from 3 against us. To think a team with a pulse can’t put 51 up in a half against us is the silly take.

Cow Plow milking the shot clock is what could prevent it from happening!

I can't figure Illinois out. They are so Jekyl & Hyde.

Beat a very good Texas team by 8, then, the very next game was at home against Penn State, where they got smacked by 15.

They also lost badly at Maryland, who, IMO, is not very good at all.

However, I don't trust UK. We look like ass, so trying to predict this game is next to impossible. We won't win by 30 like KU did though, I'm pretty certain of that.

I think we've all been around long enough to know how the season and this board works.

- Lose games against good teams? Cal apologists vs those who are upset about the losses
- "It's early"
- Win some games in the SEC. "This team could win it all. They could get a 2 or 3 seed"
- Loses SEC tournament. Complaints about officiating.
- "We got a decent bracket. I have us going to the Final Four."
- Early exit after poor late-game management and missed free throws
- Fans fight
- Guys declare
- "This new class is amazing"
- Rinse and repeat

What is Kentucky's signature win?
Right now, it's probably Michigan. Can you tell me Missouri's starting lineup without looking it up? They have Kobe Brown but I can't tell you one other person on their team and we have people thinking that we're gonna lose to them. That may happen but to go in thinking that we're gonna lose is just negative thinking that helps no one.

Reactions: Pulaski Cat Fan
I’ll go a step further. I hope we lose. That’s where I’ve been at as a fan since ‘19 and I think a lot of others are feeling the same way now. You cut the game on because you care and want to be a fan like we used to be, we know what’s coming and almost expect poor performances and losses against lesser opponents. You don’t really want it to happen, but at the same time if it continues to expose John Benjamin Calipari then hey, it can’t be the worst thing I guess. Such a strange spot to be in as a fan smh.

I just laugh anymore when we continue to do the same idiotic stuff over and over while the other team shoots the lights out. Not much else you can do when you know zero changes are coming. Ever.

Reactions: UKMKG
The contrast between Kentucky vs Mizzou and Kansas vs Mizzou could be striking.

Kansas went into Columbia and won by 30 with less talent than we have.

We will see what happens.

We just need some quality wins.
We aren’t beating anyone by 30, even UofL the way we have been playing. We should beat UofL by 30 this year as well though.

Are we going to become the fanbase that is doom and gloom before every game? Missouri has a good win over Illinois but other than that, they have played no one and got blown out by Kansas.
I think they just played an amazing game. I definitely don’t think we will get boat raced by them but I also don’t have confidence that we go in a win by 10+. We actually should win these type games by 10 but we will prolly rock fight it out like usual.

And the gaslighters will promptly be on here calling people ignorant for criticizing a team that still hasn’t beaten anyone with a pulse, and how these loses actually are good things, and if you don’t understand calipari’s secret strategy of not running an offense then you clearly don’t know basketball.
Even crazier, we have some wimpy fans that have already curled up in a ball and called it a loss. The Charmin crowd.

Right now, it's probably Michigan. Can you tell me Missouri's starting lineup without looking it up? They have Kobe Brown but I can't tell you one other person on their team and we have people thinking that we're gonna lose to them. That may happen but to go in thinking that we're gonna lose is just negative thinking that helps no one.
I’m not sure how any actual human could have any confidence in Cal doing anything differently at this point.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT