ADVERTISEMENT

This draw scares Cal to death

I don’t think so. How would he know if it’s a good draw. Remember he hates watching other teams. I’m not sure he turns on college BB when watching tv. Don’t think he cares.
I’m watching Hurley talk on ESPN. The difference is staggering to say the least. “We are locked in, we had a great season and a clean resume.” “We are focused as preparing and playing at an elite level.” “All we want to do is win.” Like that’s how Cal used to talk.

Last edited:
All due respect
If we wanted Kentucky to lose we would be happy to keep Calipari

I’m glad we got a good draw, hopefully our guys will be ready. I’d like to watch more than one or two games this year
The entire board would, that’s what the “Cal lovers, pumper, whatever you wanna call them” don’t understand. I want to love Cal, I used to really enjoy his tenure.

Last edited:
He knows it's a favorable draw and when/if we lose he wont have any excuses. WE CAN'T HIDE YOU!
You can bet that, The Great one (Cal) will always make an excuse after a loss, Cal’s good at what he does he achieved a better life for his family, (Financially) I completely understand that, he put the right people in place to allow himself to capitalize on that, but with that said, he’s by far the most Underachieving Coach of all time.

Reactions: Fox2monk
Cal has won more NCAA tourney games over the last 14 seasons than any other coach.

Only ones scared are the opponents and the CHC.

Which are kinda the same thing. 😆
Yeah So Carolina ,A&M twice and the 3 teams that beat us in Rupp consecutively( for the first time EVER) looked really scared. So did St.Peters, and an average KStaye team in the tourney the last 2 years. You are so full of it,NOBODY is scared of UK right now. Every team we play in the tourney will believe they will win. That wasn't always the case but it is under Cal for a while now

Cal isn't afraid of crap. He's warped his brain into believing that he's saving the world by ending generational poverty. He couldn't care less about winning. And even if he somehow does get fired, he'll get paid more for it than most of us will make in a lifetime, combined.

So now our fans are able to know exactly what is going on in people’s heads even though they have literally no contact with any of them.
So frustrated with things they can't control they lash out at every given opportunity, and when there isn't an opportunity, they invent one.

Reactions: TheDude73
Cal has won more NCAA tourney games over the last 14 seasons than any other coach.

Only ones scared are the opponents and the CHC.

Which are kinda the same thing. 😆

What about the last 4 seasons??!?!?!?!!?!? Let's go back 14 seasons though. Nobody on this forum will argue that Cal, in his prime, was one of the best coaches in college basketball.

What about the last 4 seasons??!?!?!?!!?!? Let's go back 14 seasons though. Nobody on this forum will argue that Cal, in his prime, was one of the best coaches in college basketball.
Edit: I am sorry; I have gotten carried away. I do not agree with him, but I went too far. Mods, you may delete.

Last edited:
Reactions: Fox2monk and Mike-D
More likely it scares you to death and all the trolls and whiners who for whatever reason want Kentucky to lose.
It’s a shame all those nice people in the d league have no idea how you are on rafters. I’ll go back to posting there daily whenever you finally leave or quit acting like a dang jerk.

Reactions: Fox2monk
All due respect
If we wanted Kentucky to lose we would be happy to keep Calipari

I’m glad we got a good draw, hopefully our guys will be ready. I’d like to watch more than one or two games this year
I’m glad you get on rafters enough to see how @MdWIldcat55 posts. He’s the reason why I won’t go back to the D league.

Yeah So Carolina ,A&M twice and the 3 teams that beat us in Rupp consecutively( for the first time EVER) looked really scared. So did St.Peters, and an average KStaye team in the tourney the last 2 years. You are so full of it,NOBODY is scared of UK right now. Every team we play in the tourney will believe they will win. That wasn't always the case but it is under Cal for a while now
That is a big thing too, not only were we dominate in 2014-2015 but just by stepping on the court most teams were beat. UCLA was so scared we held them to like 9 points in a half.

Actually, 5 years is also cherry picking.

Coaches do go through droughts. It's a tough world out there.
Yeah that was my point. Thanks for illuminating the obvious, Socrates. And thanks for admitting Cal is in a drought. Now stop shaming people for being unhappy about it.

Reactions: NociHTTP
I get what the OP is saying, but ain’t no draw scaring Cal when all he has to do is pull up his current contract on his phone, and get reminded he will be due more money than 99.999% of people will ever accumulate in their lifetime!

I believe he would LOVE to get fired! And I hope he does somehow, if he can’t navigate this bracket with this team!

Since he's gotten a lot older he's gotten out of shape. It's now Windy the Pooped.
You missed the point .
We're either a sunshine pumper or a negative Nellie.
Both sides think they're right .
I too suspect that Cals good years are behind him, but I hope I'm wrong.
There's only one problem when he leaves and the new coach is announced.
No matter who they are, my expectations will be a constraint .
Why? Because no matter where I go, there I am.

Reactions: BlueTick2
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT