ADVERTISEMENT

This Auburn Twitter beef has gotten ridiculous

Feb 17, 2022
I hate those sister-loving hillbilly bastards just as much as anyone else, but can we please stop baiting them on social media? They won the H2H. Maybe we get them in the SECT, maybe we don’t. But as it stands, they beat us so we should honestly just stop interacting with them.

I hate those sister-loving hillbilly bastards just as much as anyone else, but can we please stop baiting them on social media? They won the H2H. Maybe we get them in the SECT, maybe we don’t. But as it stands, they beat us so we should honestly just stop interacting with them.
Ty Ty going down beat us. We were on our way to thumping them.

They're doing it to everyone. It's not just us. Alabama intentionally turned their comment section off after Auburn beat then. They're the worst.

Reactions: Cowtown Cat
I'm sure calling them "sister-loving hillbilly bastards" will go a long way towards stopping the said baiting of them.

The ironic thing here is that the Auburn fans that come here are baiting US. Not the other way around. DM8, Denim Vest, Solly etc etc stay on their site like the Daffy Duck gif talking sh*t about UK, UK fans, UK’s coach, UK’s players and then pop over here and start acting like they want to compliment us and say Auburn and UK are college basketball bluebloods and they’ve taken the top spot in SEC basketball. They’re less relevant than U6 if you look at the true picture and that’s pretty pathetic.

who-are-these-people.jpg

This is an auburn troll thread. Can't you people see that?

Who really cares if fans go back and forth with one another? It’s sports, talking smack is part of the fun. It’s not like Cal and Pearl are the ones going at it on Twitter.

Reactions: RunninRichie
Who really cares if fans go back and forth with one another? It’s sports, talking smack is part of the fun. It’s not like Cal and Pearl are the ones going at it on Twitter.
I’m with you …. except let’s be clear. I’m good with opposing fans that tell it like it is. Georgia fans come here and we say our piece and move on. Read my post above about the Auburn fans. They’re phonies … totally bogus. If you talk crap behind our back don’t come over here and kiss our butts. Pretty simple.

Reactions: clifm
Sad they have to come over here and pick fights because we aren’t starting every thread about them. Napoleon syndrome hard at work over there I see. I mean even UofSmell has more pride than to do THAT.

Reactions: Dubya C Dubya
We take on all comers bud

Look at me, I’m a troll from Auburn.

I’m with you …. except let’s be clear. I’m good with opposing fans that tell it like it is. Georgia fans come here and we say our piece and move on. Read my post above about the Auburn fans. They’re phonies … totally bogus. If you talk crap behind our back don’t come over here and kiss our butts. Pretty simple.
Oh I agree, those AU posters are just trolls. I’d have more respect if they just said they hate UK and we can have the back and forth. But they know what they are doing, and too many take the bait on it here.

Reactions: CHAMPCAT11
Hey there Denim Pest. Your 10 fans getting their ass handed to them on social media huh? That happens when a piece of crap program with a cheating scumbag coach cheats their way to a fair season.

Just a hint. You creating a bunch of low post count accounts makes you look kinda lame. Well, even more lame.

Oh I agree, those AU posters are just trolls. I’d have more respect if they just said they hate UK and we can have the back and forth. But they know what they are doing, and too many take the bait on it here.
Excellent reply. Good to see some posters actually ‘get it’.

Yup. Just saw the thread. Gotta be Denim Pest or one of his other guys from their dorm circle. The simpering passive aggressive writing style gives it away.
I’m gonna be honest. Some of your posts rub me the wrong way but you have hit this one 100% spot on. Denim Vest is the biggest jerk poster I have ever seen and now the new ones sound exactly like him. He’s probably got 4-5 user names because they all sound exactly alike and they’re all moronic.

I really wouldn’t mind decent posters from other schools that actually wanted to talk ball and exchange a little smack talk. The trolls are just annoying.

No clue what you are talking about

Don't care about Auburn. Don't care about Twatter.
Neither have any relevance in my life.

agree about auburn, but wouldn’t it be nice to develop a culture here where we welcomed outside opinions? I’ll talk UK ball all day, but wouldn’t it be fun to mix it up with Kansas fans before, during, and after the game with them?

Reactions: RunninRichie
agree about auburn, but wouldn’t it be nice to develop a culture here where we welcomed outside opinions? I’ll talk UK ball all day, but wouldn’t it be fun to mix it up with Kansas fans before, during, and after the game with them?
It would just get heated and out of hand and if you tried it with Auburn fans they’re too stupid to string a sentence together.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT