ADVERTISEMENT

Things I don't get

Silver lining?
Reed and Rob will have their legs in March since they have not played as many minutes?

I know I'm grasping here....

Reactions: jedwar
Silver lining?
Reed and Rob will have their legs in March since they have not played as many minutes?

One of them will also only play about 20 minutes when we play our last game while DJ and Edwards play more.

Silver lining?

Their fresh legs will come in handy when they are jumping out of their seat on the bench watching Wagner *ALMOST* make an open 3 or when Ugo blocks a shot out of bounds only for the other team to hit a wide open 3 on the base line out of bounds play seconds later.

Reactions: FiveStarCat
There's definitely good news and bad news with your post-which, by the way, I'm in complete agreement with.

The bad news is we've. lost several games we shouldn't have. The good news is that with the right line up, this team is still wickedly dangerous.
And the worst news is that the assclown on the sideline has no clue what the right lineup is (or at least no inclination to ride that lineup)

There's definitely good news and bad news with your post-which, by the way, I'm in complete agreement with.

The bad news is we've. lost several games we shouldn't have. The good news is that with the right line up, this team is still wickedly dangerous.
100%. I went to bed last night feeling like the rest of the regular season was meaningless but actually am still as high as I’ve ever been on this teams ceiling. We just need the coach to stop messing around and play our best players, not the players he’s made promises to or has other allegiances to. We play Reeves, Dilly and Sheppard all the minutes they can absent of breathers and foul trouble and we can hang with anyone

3 weeks ago it was we can't win without Wagner

You can play what if all day long but 17th ranked UK lost to a 5-7 SEC team.

UK beat Auburn without Mitchell

My comment wasn't necessarily specific to the LSU game but a general point overall.

Sure we've won with many guys out. We had no big men in the beginning of the year and still managed to win games.

To me, it's just more about having that cohesiveness within the team. When it's a constant revolving door of injuries, it's hard to have anything set.

My comment wasn't necessarily specific to the LSU game but a general point overall.

Sure we've won with many guys out. We had no big men in the beginning of the year and still managed to win games.

To me, it's just more about having that cohesiveness within the team. When it's a constant revolving door of injuries, it's hard to have anything set.
no doubt consistency would help

Reactions: The_Answer1313
I'm beginning to think lately that there are non-UK people working at UK and around it that promoted the contracts of Mitch and Cal. Not every employee is a fan of said employer.
I think most of these people are career bureaucrats, including UK people, that go along to get along ... all with their hand in the cookie jar. They will push the malfeasance as long as they can until a grass roots uprising sweeps in and forces the change, we all want. It's really disgusting to watch while they clamor for more donations with increasing ticket prices. At some point, enough will be enough and change will come but the perpetrators will be long gone. The best thing to do is to just go live our best life and wash our hands of the mess ... and that's how you lose the fanbase.

Reactions: NociHTTP
there's only one thing I've thought since 2019

Why in the hell do we still have Cal as our coach ?

NOTHING will change until he is gone. I want that so bad for so many years now, I only come here very occasionally nowadays. He has killed any enthusiasm for Kentucky basketball ...

and it sure isn't just me, because so many people have finally gotten sick and tired of him.

I just want him gone and ANYBODY ELSE to be our coach.

period

100%. I went to bed last night feeling like the rest of the regular season was meaningless but actually am still as high as I’ve ever been on this teams ceiling. We just need the coach to stop messing around and play our best players, not the players he’s made promises to or has other allegiances to. We play Reeves, Dilly and Sheppard all the minutes they can absent of breathers and foul trouble and we can hang with anyone
That's not going to happen with Cal and EVERYONE knows it.

DJ is unplayable at this point except for spot backup mins. I hate it but that's the reality.

I don't get having Burks and Edwards in at same time.

I don't get having Bradshaw and Ugo in at the same time.

Yes Reeves got 3 fouls but you have to ride him even if he gets 4 or fouls out.

Where are the screens for the shooters. Double screens for Reeves, Sheppard and Dillingham. We have 3 knock down shooters and they need to fire away but need some screens.

Lineup bizarro world has derailed this team. The asinine combinations and not playing the best players the bulk of the minutes has cripped this team mentally imo.
Burks has a long way to go to get any clock but he ll leave in the end regardless

Reactions: cathouse
DJ is unplayable at this point except for spot backup mins. I hate it but that's the reality.

I don't get having Burks and Edwards in at same time.

I don't get having Bradshaw and Ugo in at the same time.

Yes Reeves got 3 fouls but you have to ride him even if he gets 4 or fouls out.

Where are the screens for the shooters. Double screens for Reeves, Sheppard and Dillingham. We have 3 knock down shooters and they need to fire away but need some screens.

Lineup bizarro world has derailed this team. The asinine combinations and not playing the best players the bulk of the minutes has cripped this team mentally imo.
He needs to just play the BEST seven players, and quit screwing around with the lineups!!!

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT