ADVERTISEMENT

The Ukraine war. (Yes, we'll mind our manners)

I have the utmost confidence you are a huge wimp that has never actually got in a fight. You play a tough guy online because you have 100 testosterone level and got beat up as a kid.
Confirming you ignorance right there.

Sad? Why? I'm not consumed with the idea that WW3 is around the corner every time Putin opens his mouth. I had fun last night.

Your ridiculousness was on full display yesterday. You may as well just be debating yourself, because you either don’t understand others’ positions or you just want to make them up so you can pretend to knock them down. Have a good day.

No pro-war from me. I simply refuse to hide every time Putin says BOO.

The whole “Putin won’t stop with Ukraine” is no longer a thing?

The U.S. and NATO placed restrictions upon Zelensky with regard to his use of weapons provided to him. Why was that?

That guy was radicalized, just like y’all in here. He was radical blue, you, radical red.

Come on man... come on Ricchie.

The guy believed the exact same thing you do about the war for the exact same reasons. The'res no daylight between him and you guys in my little laughy face emojjiarmy.

The difference between him and anyone here is not that he is more radical, but that he's got more gumption, maybe an even further degraded prefrontal cortex.

Reactions: Spica Orbit
Come on man... come on Ricchie.

The guy believed the exact same thing you do about the war for the exact same reasons. The'res no daylight between him and you guys in my little laughy face emojjiarmy.

The difference between him and anyone here is not that he is more radical, but he's got more gumption, maybe an even further degraded prefrontal cortex.
Sooooo a radical? Yeah, like some of you.

If you define his beliefs to be radical, and he shares the same beliefs as you, then it is you who is a radical.

Not them.
Id consider a radical someone who tries to kill a president or other political figure. After all, I’m sure this guy believed in “democracy” just like the rest of you.

Id consider a radical someone who tries to kill a president or other political figure. After all, I’m sure this guy believed in “democracy” just like the rest of you.

Ok... then it's action which defines radical for you.

No one here, ostensibly at least, tried to do that. So none of them can be a radical.

Ok... then it's action which defines radical for you.

No one here, ostensibly at least, tried to do that. So none of them can be a radical.
Idk man, there was a guy in the political thread, saying he has guns and is dying for a civil war to spark.

Well then the best thing to do for him and us all would be to prevent it from happening in the first place.

Just like Ukraine, incidentally. Could've been easily prevented to the benefit of all except those profiting from it.

The whole “Putin won’t stop with Ukraine” is no longer a thing?

The U.S. and NATO placed restrictions upon Zelensky with regard to his use of weapons provided to him. Why was that?
I dont recall harping on that much as I know he can't deal with NATO. I could have said it in regards to a couple border countrys but not as a general statement.

There is no need to just stir the pot but at the same time, we've let Zelensky go way into Russia.

Reactions: RunninRichie
Never forget

Obama: "Ukraine is a core Russian interest but not an American one"

Crazy how the spin changes from putin will take over the world last week, but today oh yeah hes bluffing he wont go to war with nato.

Its always back to this same basic tenet of contradiction they can never reconcile until eventually they just claim you are spewing Russian disinformation. This is just the newest one.

Putin wants to take over the world but wont fight back against us sanctioned incursions.

Putin is an evil genius who will take over the world if we dont stop him in his tracks. Thats why need to send endless billions and equipment.

The equipment we send is so old and out of date noone would ever use it. But its running circles around the Russian equipment from the 80s. Yet somehow they are still going to conquer Europe.

Putin must be stopped before world domination but the Ukraine is winning because Russian equipment is so awful.

Reactions: UKBrassowTipIN
Its always back to this same basic tenet of contradiction they can never reconcile until eventually they just claim you are spewing Russian disinformation. This is just the newest one.

Putin wants to take over the world but wont fight back against us sanctioned incursions.

Putin is an evil genius who will take over the world if we dont stop him in his tracks. Thats why need to send endless billions and equipment.

The equipment we send is so old and out of date noone would ever use it. But its running circles around the Russian equipment from the 80s. Yet somehow they are still going to conquer Europe.

Putin must be stopped before world domination but the Ukraine is winning because Russian equipment is so awful.

Zelensky says Ukraine is losing because the west has been slow with armaments. We cannot produce shells fast enough for someone else’s war. Spoke with a person in the industry recently who said our process is incredibly antiquated, but political groups and bureaucracy has slowed our “progress” in that area.

Zelensky says Ukraine is losing because the west has been slow with armaments. We cannot produce shells fast enough for someone else’s war. Spoke with a person in the industry recently who said our process is incredibly antiquated, but political groups and bureaucracy has slowed our “progress” in that area.

If so, im sure the warmongers will get rid of those obstacles to help send more to Ukraine. If that happens, might be finally something positive for us from this boondoggle.

Reactions: hmt5000
If so, im sure the warmongers will get rid of those obstacles to help send more to Ukraine. If that happens, might be finally something positive for us from this boondoggle.

They spend years and billions to devise a plan and then scrap the plan, because they act worried there may be a better plan. Meanwhile, tick tock antiquated.

Reactions: bigblueinsanity
Take that, Ruskie swine.

Ukrainian drone attack triggers earthquake-sized blast at arsenal in Russia's Tver region.​

giphy.webp

There are no war mongers here. You really struggle with accepting that intelligent people can actually see things differently than you do.

I will say this about our "investment" in this war. We have learned incredible lessons on what works and what doesn't on a more modern battlefield. Its hard to put a price tag on that knowledge but its been worth it.

Mike Benz on the Shawn Ryan podcast laid out a really good reason why we are being screwed on this war.

Both Hunter Biden and Mitt Romney are in a CIA cut out that allows the CIA to operate as a private entity. Burisma was chosen as a vessel to get US State Dept help to pressure Ukraine to allow US and London money men to control the $17 trillion oil and gas resources in the Eastern part of Ukraine. Ukraine has a state run energy co but the State Dept was negotiating a buyout of the Ukraine governments share of those assets... IE... money going directly to the people.

The State Dept and Democrat party sent people to Kyiv to start the revolution and when the Eastern part of Ukraine refused to go along with the coup the money guys applied force to that area. We all know what happened after that. But it's clear why Cheney endorsed Kamala since Halliburton is looking at billions when the US takes over Crimea. Hunter was a dupe that just had Joe's VP and then President tag beside his name. Mitt got in while he was a Presidential candidate and has an inlaw on the board of Bursima too.

I'm soooooo glad that a million men are dying in order to secure an oil field in Ukraine for rich people when our own government won't even let exploit our own resources....

Make this make sense....

This is a long listen but worth it. Dude isn't even opposed to what we are doing he just wants us to admit what we are doing and why. It goes into censorship and globalism at the start but you can see where all this leads.

Mike Benz on the Shawn Ryan podcast laid out a really good reason why we are being screwed on this war.

Both Hunter Biden and Mitt Romney are in a CIA cut out that allows the CIA to operate as a private entity. Burisma was chosen as a vessel to get US State Dept help to pressure Ukraine to allow US and London money men to control the $17 trillion oil and gas resources in the Eastern part of Ukraine. Ukraine has a state run energy co but the State Dept was negotiating a buyout of the Ukraine governments share of those assets... IE... money going directly to the people.

The State Dept and Democrat party sent people to Kyiv to start the revolution and when the Eastern part of Ukraine refused to go along with the coup the money guys applied force to that area. We all know what happened after that. But it's clear why Cheney endorsed Kamala since Halliburton is looking at billions when the US takes over Crimea. Hunter was a dupe that just had Joe's VP and then President tag beside his name. Mitt got in while he was a Presidential candidate and has an inlaw on the board of Bursima too.

I'm soooooo glad that a million men are dying in order to secure an oil field in Ukraine for rich people when our own government won't even let exploit our own resources....

Make this make sense....

This is a long listen but worth it. Dude isn't even opposed to what we are doing he just wants us to admit what we are doing and why. It goes into censorship and globalism at the start but you can see where all this leads.
This is part of putins 4d chess. He set all this up just so people would think this or something I'm assuming they'll say

Make this make sense....

Can you expand on this idea of the US taking over Crimea?

There are no war mongers here. You really struggle with accepting that intelligent people can actually see things differently than you do.

I will say this about our "investment" in this war. We have learned incredible lessons on what works and what doesn't on a more modern battlefield. Its hard to put a price tag on that knowledge but its been worth it.

Yes. Investment. Maybe for a handful of elites but definitely not our nation or its people.

If you want to cheer on death and destruction of people and lands so a few elites can add to their riches, carry on.

Us too stupid to see the investment will just sit it out. Hopefully if it comes to open war, you intelligent folk will be on the front lines leading the charge?

Yes. Investment. Maybe for a handful of elites but definitely not our nation or its people.

If you want to cheer on death and destruction of people and lands so a few elites can add to their riches, carry on.

Us too stupid to see the investment will just sit it out. Hopefully if it comes to open war, you intelligent folk will be on the front lines leading the charge?
So now you've totally lost your reading comprehension? It appears so. Lol at who agrees with you.

Reactions: entropy13

Not war mongers but we've learned what we can do in...our next war.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT