ADVERTISEMENT

The Ukraine war. (Yes, we'll mind our manners)

^ Some regions of Russia have a Muslim majority. As is typically the case, those people want Muslim rule, not Russian rule.

I think ISIS is claiming responsibility. Which seems odd to me. I have been under the impression muslim groups had sympathy from Russia? Granted, i don’t know the ins and outs of the different factions in Islam.
And we know that the US was funding ISIS outside of afghanistan and then fighting those same people inside afghanistan. Hard to say ISIS isn't a cia run group when we litter ali funded their starting and growth and even after they were destroyed.... they seem to have come back to attack the cia's biggest enemy... Little suspicious.

Blinken calls for a truce in Gaza. Where is the call for a truce in the Ukraine?
Leftist kids are pro muslim but won't support Russia unless they go back to being commie. Watch how quick dems start flipping if Russia goes back to the old USSR days.

^ Some regions of Russia have a Muslim majority. As is typically the case, those people want Muslim rule, not Russian rule.
What about the majority muslim cities in America? You think they want muslim rule or are good under the constitution?

For a war with oddly no reporters anywhere, there's always footage of missiles striking etc when the video favors the Ukraine pov.
Most Western reporters are probably too afraid to venture to Donetsk, Belogorod, etc for fear of being detained as spies and sent to a kangaroo court and then off to a Siberian gulag.

Having said that, there’s footage all over X of Ukrainian strikes on Russian targets that usually comes from Telegram sources.

The blue shirt/blue jeans stuff with that terrorist attack is nuts.

Russia either staged the attack. Or Russia conveniently just has agents hanging out in crowded places dressed the same way to identify each other.

Reactions: bigblueinsanity
Most Western reporters are probably too afraid to venture to Donetsk, Belogorod, etc for fear of being detained as spies and sent to a kangaroo court and then off to a Siberian gulag.

Having said that, there’s footage all over X of Ukrainian strikes on Russian targets that usually comes from Telegram sources.

Yes that always stopped them before...

Everything is on telegram or vk.

As in they're there embedded? Or they're great at pumping out media handed to them by Ukraine and it's pals? I'm pretty positive it's the latter. If any reporter was embedded there, we'd heard about it 24/7

Like how Gonzalo Lira was treated in court right?

• Haha
Reactions: RunninRichie
Russian “america first” guys:

“We’re not believing Russian disinformation campaigns”!

Do you follow JayonKyiv just so you can be fed examples of everyone else falling for propaganda?

Do you follow JayonKyiv just so you can be fed examples of everyone else falling for propaganda?
He’s a great account. I like all his tweets about the same arguments made in WW2. “America first, the nazis aren’t that bad, we can’t afford to send billions to the UK”. Same shit happening 80 years later. Same dolts falling for russian facebook memes.

• Haha
Reactions: vhcat70
People are idiots along all points of any spectrum.

But oversimplification is a mark for ignorance, a surefire one.

He’s a great account. I like all his tweets about the same arguments made in WW2. “America first, the nazis aren’t that bad, we can’t afford to send billions to the UK”. Same shit happening 80 years later. Same dolts falling for russian facebook memes.

I know you don’t, but others may see the irony in you reposting a Ukrainian Twitter account that posted one of those random interview on the street videos where people say dumb shit, accusing everyone else of falling for propaganda.

Yep you, the guy falling for the videos we’ve all seen a thousand time where people on the opposite side of the political divide say dumb it, are certainly objective and above everyone else who is definitely falling for propaganda.

"It's not me, it's you," is itself a propagandized opinion.

Can't be us. We know the truth. The other guy is propagandized. If they weren't, they'd be just as gung ho for war as we ar.

I know you don’t, but others may see the irony in you reposting a Ukrainian Twitter account that posted one of those random interview on the street videos where people say dumb shit, accusing everyone else of falling for propaganda.

Yep you, the guy falling for the videos we’ve all seen a thousand time where people on the opposite side of the political divide say dumb it, are certainly objective and above everyone else who is definitely falling for propaganda.
But you do. You people were in here saying there were bio labs in ukraine, which came from russian GRU.
I remember when you peopel were telling me Ukraine was never going to join NATO, that we never had any intentions for it, that was all just roosky propaganda!

BRUSSELS, April 4 (Reuters) - U.S. Secretary of State Antony Blinken said on Thursday that Ukraine will eventually join NATO as support for the country remains "rock solid" among member states.
"Ukraine will become a member of NATO. Our purpose at the summit is to help build a bridge to that membership," Blinken told reporters in Brussels.

Any retard can go on twitter and say things out of context, and evidently get 11,000 likes. Yep, it’s an election year.

But you do. You people were in here saying there were bio labs in ukraine, which came from russian GRU.

BRUSSELS, April 4 (Reuters) - U.S. Secretary of State Antony Blinken said on Thursday that Ukraine will eventually join NATO as support for the country remains "rock solid" among member states.
"Ukraine will become a member of NATO. Our purpose at the summit is to help build a bridge to that membership," Blinken told reporters in Brussels.

Any retard can go on twitter and say things out of context, and evidently get 11,000 likes. Yep, it’s an election year.

I thought it was pretty well settled the US is/was operating biolabs in Ukraine? Didn’t the US government admit to that?

Honestly I never even saw the original story, just claims that there was “propaganda” the pentagon later admitted was correct.

Reactions: hmt5000
I thought it was pretty well settled the US is/was operating biolabs in Ukraine? Didn’t the US government admit to that?

Honestly I never even saw the original story, just claims that there was “propaganda” the pentagon later admitted was correct.
Bio-labs to study germs and pathogens, the same medical “bio-labs” we have in NATO and the US. Not bio labs that make biological weapons.

The people who are prolonging this war just made it clear today that they seek an armed conflict with a nuclear power and you’re still pushing discredited crap from the 2016 election.
That's how you know you're a politard. Lol, I was referring to my tweet I posted. Of people interviewing pro-russian people. ''Putin for president'' ''i'd vote for Putin over Biden, Putin stands for morals''. Oh, hey, look at that. Germany said Russian troll farms are back in full swing. No, cant be us smart patriots getting duped. Keep posting those twitter posts from russian bots. Bio labs in ukraine, super-engineered CIA super soldiers being sent to Ukraine, Blinken says Ukraine could join nato eventually i.e. years away. WW3 IS COMING!!! VOTE!!!!

You sound just like the people who said stop sending the UK and USSR equipment during Lend Lease. Hell, they even championed ''america first''. Thankfully, you fringe far-right lunatics are a minority in the grand-scale of things.

LmpwZw

MDI1MGI3YTU

Same shit, 80 years later.

That's how you know you're a politard. Lol, I was referring to my tweet I posted. Of people interviewing pro-russian people. ''Putin for president'' ''i'd vote for Putin over Biden, Putin stands for morals''. Oh, hey, look at that.

Just to clarify it was one random old lady. You posted a video of a person, not people.

And since a video was pushed to you on Twitter of a random old lady saying Biden is worse than Putin, you are now taking that to confirm your preformed opinion on the topic.

But again, just want to point out, it’s everyone else falling for propaganda, not you.

Reactions: Caveman Catfan
Just to clarify it was one random old lady. You posted a video of a person, not people.

And since a video was pushed to you on Twitter of a random old lady saying Biden is worse than Putin, you are now taking that to confirm your preformed opinion on the topic.

But again, just want to point out, it’s everyone else falling for propaganda, not you.
It's not just one. There's others. Go look on twitter, and truthsocial. Tons of people would vote for Putin right now. They think he stands for christian values, and he hates gays so thats a bonus. It's part of Russian propaganda aimed at republican voters who are tired of far-left politics in the US. It's goal is to get you to stop support for Ukraine. But you're all too busy pwning the libs to care about the bigger picture.

It's not just one. There's others. Go look on twitter, and truthsocial. Tons of people would vote for Putin right now. They think he stands for christian values, and he hates gays so thats a bonus. It's part of Russian propaganda aimed at republican voters who are tired of far-left politics in the US. It's goal is to get you to stop support for Ukraine. But you're all too busy pwning the libs to care about the bigger picture.

I’m sure there are. You just said you posted a video of people, I wanted to clarify that was false. Just like you said people who think there are US biolabs in Ukraine are falling for Russian propaganda, when the US government has acknowledged they were operating biolabs.

As a guy who definitely doesn’t fall for propaganda, I’m sure you understand facts matter.

I’m sure there are. You just said you posted a video of people, I wanted to clarify that was false. Just like you said people who think there are US biolabs in Ukraine are falling for Russian propaganda, when the US government has acknowledged they were operating biolabs.

As a guy who definitely doesn’t fall for propaganda, I’m sure you understand facts matter.
Biolabs in the context of germ researching labs. Not biolabs like Russia is saying (biolabs for making biological weapons). Context matters. But not to you.

Yeah for sure. The Pentagon was just operating biolabs to research germs. Don’t want soldiers catching colds.

And Covid came from a wet market.
It's literally the same labs that are in the US and Nato. But ok man, I'm sure when Republicans win this November you will suddenly start believing everything the white house and pentagon says. Because now the ''good guys'' are in charge. Lol, what a joke.

References keep being made to WWII in this thread. I just would ask. What capability do we see from Russia that would compare to the war machine the Nazis had built? Other than their nuclear arsenal. And how would we stop that if they intended to use it?

It's literally the same labs that are in the US and Nato. But ok man, I'm sure when Republicans win this November you will suddenly start believing everything the white house and pentagon says. Because now the ''good guys'' are in charge. Lol, what a joke.

Yeah probably. Just like I did during Covid.

Reactions: SDC888
References keep being made to WWII in this thread. I just would ask. What capability do we see from Russia that would compare to the war machine the Nazis had built? Other than their nuclear arsenal. And how would we stop that if they intended to use it?
Haha. Oh man.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT