ADVERTISEMENT

The UK Ticket Office is now accepting ticket requests for potential bowl games!

s-ram

Senior
Gold Member
May 29, 2001
Louisville, Kentucky
http://www.ukathletics.com/page/kentucky-football-bowl-game-ticket-information

Kentucky Football is Bowl Eligible!
The UK Ticket Office is now accepting requests for potential bowl games! All orders should be completed online through your My UK Account. Please note, all season ticket holders already have an existing account. It is important that you log in to your active season ticket account in order to take advantage of your K Fund priority point ranking. Requests are due by Friday, December 2 at 4 PM ET.

BOWL TICKET INFORMATION

TICKET REQUEST PROCESS

The UK Ticket Office will begin accepting requests for bowl tickets on Sunday, November 20. Ticket applications must be received by Friday, December 2 at 4 PM ET.

All requests for bowl tickets should be submitted online through your My UK Account. Please note, all season ticket holders already have a My UK Account. It is important that you log in to your existing My UK Account in order to take advantage of your K Fund priority point ranking. If you are not a season ticket holder and do not have an account, you will be prompted to create an account during the online ticket request process. Further, if you do not know your password, use the "Forgot Your Password" link at the log in screen. If you are still having trouble accessing your account, please contact the UK Ticket Office at (800) 928-2287. As an alternative, you may print and fax the 2016 Bowl Ticket Application to the UK Ticket Office at (859) 323-1269. No phone orders will be accepted.

While you may request tickets for any games that you would like to attend, orders will only be filled for the bowl game Kentucky is selected to play in.There is no limit on the number of tickets that you may request; however, should the demand for tickets exceed the supply available to UK, limits will be imposed. Placing a request does not guarantee that you will receive tickets, as there is no guarantee that we can fill all orders.You must enter a credit/debit card number to request your tickets; however, all payments will be deferred until seats are assigned. We are unable to accept checks/cash as a payment method, as prices may vary.

Once Kentucky has officially accepted a bowl bid and our ticket allotment has been finalized, tickets will be assigned based on the K Fund priority point system, and your card will automatically be charged. All orders will be assessed one $20 processing fee. Please note that there are no cancellations or refunds once your request has been submitted. Confirmation emails will be sent as soon as possible after our bid is announced and our ticket allotment has been finalized. If you do not receive one by December 7, please call the UK Ticket Office at (800) 928-2287 to check the status of your request. There is no guarantee we can fill all orders. If we must reduce your order quantity or cannot fulfill your order at all, you will be notified as soon as possible after the deadline.

WHY PURCHASE THROUGH UK ATHLETICS?
Fans are encouraged to purchase bowl tickets directly through the UK Ticket Office to support UK Athletics. Your commitment to support Kentucky football by requesting your tickets in advance of being selected for a bowl may positively influence our selection.

SEAT ASSIGNMENT & PRICING INFORMATION
Seat locations will be assigned based on the K Fund priority point system. K Fund priority points are accumulated and designed to reward loyalty and total dollar contributions in support of UK Athletics. For more information on how to become a K Fund member, visit KFundOnline.com today. UK Athletics will make every effort to accommodate as many season ticket holders as possible. All football season ticket holders will be assigned first in priority order, followed by purchasers without football season tickets. Seating allotments and configurations for participating institutions are different from bowl to bowl. For some bowl games, ticket prices within the UK allotment may vary based on seat location. All requests are submitted at the highest potential price for each bowl game, which displays in the online system. Seat locations (and thus price levels) are determined based on the K Fund priority point system. Donors with the highest point totals will receive tickets at the highest price level. The price you are charged will be based on the seat locations you are assigned. Due to time constraints, we are unable to accommodate requests to sit together with other ticket holders. Orders may be split into multiple price levels based upon ticket availability. By ordering tickets through UK, you agree to accept the price level you are assigned based on your K Fund priority ranking and season ticket holder status. There are no cancellations or refunds once your request has been submitted. All orders will be assessed one $20 processing fee. Placing a request does not guarantee that you will receive tickets, as there is no guarantee that we can fill all orders.

SHIPPING INFORMATION
Fans requesting tickets must have a physical street address on file. Bowl tickets will be shipped via UPS around December 15. If your account address contains a P.O. Box, please email the UK Ticket Office at uktickets@uky.edu after you submit your request, to provide us with a shipping address. Will call information will be available at a later date.

UK STUDENTS
If Kentucky is selected to play in a bowl game, more information about student tickets will be available the week of December 5.

QUESTIONS?

Please note, bowl ticket requests MUST be submitted online through My UK Account or by fax via the 2016 Bowl Ticket Application. Phone orders will not be accepted. For further inquiries, please contact the UK Ticket Office:

• Call (800) 928-2287
  • Email uktickets@uky.edu
  • Visit in-person at the Joe Craft Center Ticket Office (Monday - Friday, 9 AM - 4 PM)

Stupidly, I put in for some if they go to Memphis or Nashville. I'm sure I'll regret it later.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT