ADVERTISEMENT

The New AP Poll Makes No Sense: Kentucky at 16th

I’m not quite convinced that KU is top 5 in the nation at the end of the season. I might be wrong, I have been before but they really didn’t appear to be a top dog to me.

Reactions: Wildcats1st
Texas moves UP 4 spots and jumps us after it taking a buzzer beater to beat a terrible Louisville team.

We're only 4 spots above Ark after they lose at home to a low major?

FAU loses to BRYANT at home, has zero quality wins, and is ranked just a couple of spots below us.

Can't wait to smack UNC by 30 points and put the idea to rest that they are better than we are.

Same with Gonzaga and Miami.

However, after the Kansas game the betters put Kentucky tied with Kansas for best shot to win it all odds. Pollers just being haters.

Texas moves UP 4 spots and jumps us after it taking a buzzer beater to beat a terrible Louisville team.

We're only 4 spots above Ark after they lose at home to a low major?

FAU loses to BRYANT at home, has zero quality wins, and is ranked just a couple of spots below us.

Can't wait to smack UNC by 30 points and put the idea to rest that they are better than we are.

Same with Gonzaga and Miami.

After the UNCW game, we are waaaay overrated in the polls. So keep living in fantasy land.

After the UNCW game, we are waaaay overrated in the polls. So keep living in fantasy land.

You brought up a 14 day old thread? We were underrated at the time....it's been 14 days and you seriously spent your Sunday digging up this thread to say that 14 days ago I was wrong because I didn't know we would lose to UNCW 14 days later?

There are some WEIRD people on this board, man.

You brought up a 14 day old thread? We were underrated at the time....it's been 14 days and you seriously spent your Sunday digging up this thread to say that 14 days ago I was wrong because I didn't know we would lose to UNCW 14 days later?

There are some WEIRD people on this board, man.
I didn't think we were underrated at the time. Your opinion was certainly nothing so outlandish as to be worthy of this treatment as far as I'm concerned though.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT