ADVERTISEMENT

The NCAA is a joke!

ukfan117

Freshman
Apr 20, 2009
Big Z seems to be another Enes Kanter situation. I read he's eligible to play, only to find out he might not be. Maybe some of you know more than I do, but we know Emmert and the NCAA hates Kentucky and Calipari.

Alabama was allowed to play a guy last season who gave a handgun to someone who murdered his ex girlfriend.

If I'm wrong let me know because I can't stand Emmert who always love sticking it to our beloved program.

It also sucks that we might be without our bigs against Kansas. And I do not want to see another early loss to these guys. I can't stand Self and his felons playing for him this season.

What do you all think!?!

Reactions: jauk11
Still early to make that call. UK dragged their behinds getting him in here, this is what we get. If he's not eligble by after Thanksgiving though, might be time to worry.

Reactions: Girthang
Big Z seems to be another Enes Kanter situation. I read he's eligible to play, only to find out he might not be. Maybe some of you know more than I do, but we know Emmert and the NCAA hates Kentucky and Calipari.

Alabama was allowed to play a guy last season who gave a handgun to someone who murdered his ex girlfriend.

If I'm wrong let me know because I can't stand Emmert who always love sticking it to our beloved program.

It also sucks that we might be without our bigs against Kansas. And I do not want to see another early loss to these guys. I can't stand Self and his felons playing for him this season.

What do you all think!?!
Bored Season 3 GIF by The Office

Reactions: University-6
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT