ADVERTISEMENT

The Boot

Random UK Fan

Sophomore
Dec 10, 2018
Anybody else find it bizarre that Clark's injury seems to be increasing in severity? If it's legit, why not just say what the injury is instead of all if the theatrics? Maybe someone said "it's a fracture" or something and I missed it, but I haven't heard anything otherwise, not that any of it matters anyway now.

Last edited:
Reactions: H00SIER-Cat
Anybody else find it bizarre that Clark's injury seems to be increasing in severity? If it's legit, why not just say what the injury is instead of all if the theatrics? Maybe someone said "it's a fracture" or something and I missed it, but I haven't heard anything otherwise, not that any of it matters anyway now.

I'm not finding anything about this team bizarre anymore.

Reactions: Random UK Fan
Why hasn’t anyone came up with the idea that it’s a stress fracture. He had pain when he practiced but they couldn’t find anything. So they looked closer and found a stress fracture and put him in a boot. Just my opinion but it fits the facts and rumors that we know or think we know.

Reactions: Deli owl and ncaaky
Hilarious. He hadn’t had a boot on for 6 weeks and now he wears one? Histrionics

He did indeed have a boot on the first 3 weeks after the Louisville game. Then he tried working out for a couple of weeks before giving it a go in practice for a week. Apparently, he would have increased pain after going at in in practice.

If his situation were a question on a medical board test, the answer would be a stress fracture. Those usually present with pain but no findings on x-rays nor mri initially. As time goes on it either heals or worsens which would then show up on a bone scan or become clear on an mri.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT