ADVERTISEMENT

The Admiral

The better question would be what did Admiral say to Johnson? UT assistant coach had to go over and tell him to shut it up. Trash talking I am sure.

I expect Rick Barnes had a lot to say to the Admiral after that last classless dunk at the buzzer. RB's teams don't play that game.

The better question would be what did Admiral say to Johnson? UT assistant coach had to go over and tell him to shut it up. Trash talking I am sure.
So you're saying as Admiral was on the bench, he caused Johnson to walk over and start talking trash? Look, I would not like Admiral if he sididn play for UT either but you know you would LOVE him if he played for UK. Let's not get so objective that you're jumping to conclusions just to hate him.

I expect Rick Barnes had a lot to say to the Admiral after that last classless dunk at the buzzer. RB's teams don't play that game.

Just a practice shot. You do realize it did not count? He would have pulled up if there had been time on the clock.

Yeah that's what people keep saying but look at how the players continually flop and whine to the refs. It's pathetic and getting worse. Schofield and Bone even got in on the flopping today.

Well hopefully Admiral will have a great career, better learn some serbian or spanish

Honestly anything and everything that happens to your fanbase is deserved after coming out to my car at Rupp and having the window busted out just because I had TN plates. That is trash

Reactions: VFL1970
Meh. The “to score or not to score” question at the ends of blowouts is overplayed imo.

If you have an open runnout, flush it. Idc. Doesn’t make a difference either way.

Same in football. The smart decision is to take knees and run clock so as to make sure you don’t injure your own players unnecessarily and don’t risk a turnover...but the “sportsmanship” angle is over played. If a team wants to risk running the play clock and then running a play instead and trying to punch it in one more time while risking injury or turnover....go for it. If it offends you, then stop them.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT