ADVERTISEMENT

The A&M Debacle

I dont think we know that. If that were the case why play hard last week?
Maybe the last game would have happened no matter what../.but Stoops pulling his act and Mitch bending over and taking it up the rear after the deal went south was more utter stupidity from Mitch

At a minimum…I’d have torn up some future guaranteed years for that fiascos

Maybe the last game would have happened no matter what../.but Stoops pulling his act and Mitch bending over and taking it up the rear after the deal went south was more utter stupidity from Mitch

At a minimum…I’d have torn up some future guaranteed years for that fiascos
I don't know that you can. Apparently, there was some clause in Cal's contract that could have been violated when he started looking at going to Arkansas, but college football coaches are always on the verge of moving elsewhere and nothing ever really happens to punish them, except for one time about 25 years ago when Boston College canned a coach for trying to take the Jets job. In Stoops case, I don't know if he did anything at all to violate the contract, so nothing could be really done in retaliation.

I would love to see UK hire John Sumrall, but I know we have had difficulties hiring good coaches in the past because UK is generally where coaches go to die. Bill Curry was the National Coach of the Year the year we hired him and he couldn't do shit here.

Reactions: megablue
I would love to see UK hire John Sumrall, but I know we have had difficulties hiring good coaches in the past because UK is generally where coaches go to die. Bill Curry was the National Coach of the Year the year we hired him and he couldn't do shit here.
X's and O's are much easier with better Jimmys and Joes.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT