ADVERTISEMENT

Revised season projections after today’s debacle?

I just don’t see how we get to 6-6. UGA, Texas, UT, Ole Miss are all sure losses. Ohio and Murray are sure wins. That means we have to go 3-1 against Vandy, @ Florida, Auburn, and UL. Those three home games are gonna be tough since we consistently play like garbage at home.

2-10. Lose to Ohio because they’re a quality MAC team. No way we beat UL. I can’t see us beating a SEC team.

I'll be optimistic and say 6 and 6. I predicted 7 and 5 so this is just the game we shouldn't lose that we did. Just run the ball all game against auburn, vandy and UL and Florida and we should be able to win 3 of those.

Then the reward is a trip to the toilet bowl.

I just don’t see how we get to 6-6. UGA, Texas, UT, Ole Miss are all sure losses. Ohio and Murray are sure wins. That means we have to go 3-1 against Vandy, @ Florida, Auburn, and UL. Those three home games are gonna be tough since we consistently play like garbage at home.

Just like sc, our fans and program are overlooking vandy. They have an extremely capable staff and kids who will rightly see this as a winnable game. We better bring it or that will be a loss too.

Reactions: Short-Dawg-69
I honestly thought this team could go 7-5 or maybe even 8-4 regular season.

I now think 5 wins is our ceiling, and if we continue playing like we are today, a 3-9 season is not out of the question.

What say you??
After that performance, unless some major improvement is made on offense, I say Vandy and UofL that the cats to the wood shed, not sure I can watch another game like that.

I had them 6-6 but now it's hard to see where they'll get 5 more wins. 2-8 in last 10 SEC games, they've forfeited any home field advantage they may have had. UK's in a race with Mississippi State, Arkansas, Auburn, Florida to see who finishes in the first post expansion SEC cellar.

Reactions: Bterhune
I was in the 6-6 and 7-5 be the Best the. Cats could do. 4-8 seems to be the mostly now

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT