ADVERTISEMENT

"That was a fun game to watch." -Frank Martin

I used to like him, but now with what's going on there I can't help but think he's shady and playing with Fire.

second youngest team in ncaa. played like it tonite. we will get better. gbb

“It was fun because I could glance down at the other end of the beach and see Bowen and say to myself, I just saved $100000.” Stfu Fraud, I mean Frank

Reactions: Cowtown Cat
I bet it was nice for him, watching his guys get some Devin Downey 2.0 treatment by the refs. (And yes, I know the Cats did their part to throw* the game away)

*Literally --- with those lazy passes

Cal might shut up next time about how physical another team is going to play. That looks as if that ploy might have backfired tonight

Fun if you're an SC fan but otherwise painful.
Yep.

26730890_875074739320203_5082506487083314916_n.jpg

It’s the WWE anymore. They did their little espn pregame clip where frank Martin drove the announcers to the arena, said the one announcer was finally back which meant one thing “big upsets coming”, Frank says watch out if Silva stays on floor and he goes for career high. Something fishy about all that.

Frank Martin is a complete nutjob. I know coaches get hot with their players on the sidelines during a game but, Martin takes it to a level few can even imagine. Then, after the game it's like he's back on his meds.. calm and cool. Just weird.

Reactions: Cindog28
The game sucked but I won't bash Frank Martin for this. I like the dude..he's a damn good Coach and is cool and always shows respect for UK and Coach Cal and always compliments UK and Coach Cal and us UK fans. Yeah, he's a little weird but so what ? Big deal. Everybody is weird in at least a way or two. This is just a Coach that's very happy that his team got a big win. I have no problem with it at all.

Martin was loved at K State. He was forced out by the ass clown John Curry who was fired recently by Tennessee.

Opposing fans in the big 12 did not like him because of his intensity & the toughness that other teams would have to be prepared for.

After last season's run, then I had the utmost respect for Frank Martin.

When he brought in Brian Bowen I was l Iike, "Surley he can't be serious."

Now... No bud. That was crap basketball and he knows it.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT