ADVERTISEMENT

That’s it for this Cat fan

Status
Not open for further replies.

Kentuckiddy

Senior
Feb 10, 2011
After 37 years as a Kentucky fan, I regretfully say that I will not watch another BB game with John Calipari as the head coach. His lack of titles speaks for itself and he is officially a bust imo. Roast away but y’all know Idgaf and you won’t see me again on here until he’s gone.

I’ve said it for years now. 1-13 isn’t getting it done here and is a monumental flop as a head coach with the overwhelming talent he’s had here. This team isn’t getting past the Elite 8 and then maybe some of the sunshine pumpers will finally get it. Cal is not a good coach. End of story.

Catch you toads on the flip side.

After 37 years as a Kentucky fan, I regretfully say that I will not watch another BB game with John Calipari as the head coach. His lack of titles speaks for itself and he is officially a bust imo. Roast away but y’all know Idgaf and you won’t see me again on here until he’s gone.

I’ve said it for years now. 1-13 isn’t getting it done here and is a monumental flop as a head coach with the overwhelming talent he’s had here. This team isn’t getting past the Elite 8 and then maybe some of the sunshine pumpers will finally get it. Cal is not a good coach. End of story.

See ya random poster. True fans will cheer on the team even if they dont care for the coach.

See you later. I’m disappointed just like everyone else. If you actually watched Cal on the sideline today he was doing everything in his will to inspire and help shock life into the team. It was a horrid shooting day and all around just terrible game. I’m a bit down on our chances winning the big one as well. One thing I’ll never stop doing is cheering for the cats. UK is bigger than any coach or player. For that I’ll never stop cheering.

Dude. I’m pissed but good riddance to you. Win or lose I’ll be a Kentucky fan until, I leave this earth.

For all the crap people on this board give Coach K for doing so little with so much, Cal’s dingleberries fail to see that Cal has done even less with perhaps even more.

well-bye.gif

See you later. I’m disappointed just like everyone else. If you actually watched Cal on the sideline today he was doing everything in his will to inspire and help shock life into the team. It was a horrid shooting day and all around just terrible game. I’m a bit down on our chances winning the big one as well. One thing I’ll never stop doing is cheering for the cats. UK is bigger than any coach or player. For that I’ll never stop cheering.
Maybe at some point this year he could have installed an offense that gives the defense a chance to mess up on a assignment!!!!!!!

Good riddance

Do you actually think anyone here gives a big rats rear end ?

Bye. Nobody gives a damn.

See ya sucker

Try testosterone therapy 1st before you quit.

Obviously, you really never were a true KY fan.

Won't miss you! Don't come back when we are playing for a title. You live and die with the team you have, the coach you have. You support no matter what. You can dislike the coach, have your opinion or whatever. Your a fan weather fan.

I feel the same way about Cal, unfortunately I’ll be watching when we lose a disappointing one to someone like Providence or better yet Houston.
Cal doesn’t understand, or he’s too stubborn to understand that basketball is a game of matchups. You simply try to utilize your strengths and exploit your opponents weaknesses as much as possible.

Reactions: Kentuckiddy
Status
Not open for further replies.
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT