ADVERTISEMENT

Tennessee or Coach Cal

dance party prince GIF

Cal. It would make us, the fanbase, look like crazy idiots considering we're the reason he isn't at UK anymore.

Vols winning would hurt, but theres no reflection on us.

Thankfully, neither scenario will happen this year. No way Wagner leads a team to the title and if Barnes couldn't win a title with Durant, he never will.

• Love
Reactions: Blueblood4life2024
I've lived amongst them in Tennessee with their obnoxious fanbase in the past. That said, I'm not cheering for Calipari whatsoever to find championship glory after the shame and embarrassment he left the UK program with these upsets in recent years and all-time low points in the Kentucky Basketball program.

Tennessee. I'll honestly be rooting for Arkansas in any game they play as long as them winning doesn't negatively affect our tournament or SEC prospects.
Yeah, wishing success to the guy who gutted our program and left in the middle of the night for an SEC rival makes tons of sense.

I typically cheered for Duke after the Laettner shot, at least for a few years. I thought it only appropriate with everything we'd been through together in that 1992 game.

Yeah, wishing success to the guy who gutted our program and left in the middle of the night for an SEC rival makes tons of sense.

I typically cheered for Duke after the Laettner shot, at least for a few years. I thought it only appropriate with everything we'd been through together in that 1992 game.
Lmfao how does ANY KENTUCKY FAN cheer for Arkansas?! Especially now?! Lulz WILD!

I would root for Tennessee against any non-SEC team in the Championship. I wouldn’t root for Arkansas against the Iranian National team.
The Iranian team has has 5 players with beards They go by The Iranian Whiskers

Man, this board is obsessed. If it wasn’t for checking this board, Cal would never cross my mind. If a thread isn’t about Cal originally, you better believe that within 4-5 posts someone is bringing him into it, saying the same thing they said in their last post.

We have what appears a lot to be excited about. A new coach, new players, hell, we have a new floor (which turned into a Cal bashing thread) and we can’t find anything else to talk about?

Doesn’t it get old? I am only reading the posts and they are old. I can’t imagine typing the same thing, over and over, regardless of what the actual topic that was being discussed.

Cal has no chance so it would have to be tenn and that wouldn't be soul crushing unless we we're involved

Lmfao how does ANY KENTUCKY FAN cheer for Arkansas?! Especially now?! Lulz WILD!
Ehh, I've always liked Cal. Liked him at UMass, Memphis, and UK. He's an Italian yankee just like I am. Never got caught up in all the reasons you all hated him at the end. The vast majority of that was just Cal being Cal, the fanbase just got tired of it after over a decade. If you just realize that 99% of what the guy says is him just bullshitting it's a lot easier to just laugh at it. There's a reason John Cheney wanted to kill him.

I think it would be a very interesting story if Cal is successful at Arkansas. And I gotta be honest, it would be pretty damn funny to see this board's reaction if he does something like make the Final Four. But at the end of the day, as long as UK is successful I really don't care what Cal does but I'm not going to actively root against him unless Arkansas being successful negatively affects UK.

It's also just a little fun to troll you guys about Cal.

Last edited:
Calipari.

I hope he never wins a game at Arkansas. Ever. If he went to any other conference and almost any other school I’d be cheering for him.

• Love
Reactions: Cowtown Cat
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT