ADVERTISEMENT

Tennessee flag flying on UK campus?

Oct 1, 2021
I was at UK Med Center yesterday. I look out the window. There is a parking garage under construction with a crane attached. There is an orange checked flag flying from the top of it. That needs to be taken down ASAP

Reactions: JrandoUK
I was at UK Med Center yesterday. I look out the window. There is a parking garage under construction with a crane attached. There is an orange checked flag flying from the top of it. That needs to be taken down ASAP

Not sure who, but someone pretty high up the chain at UK, should confront the construction superintend and demand it be removed.

I see this happening all over the country. I don't think it is right. It gives UT a hugh recruiting advantage 😀😃🙂

I see this happening all over the country. I don't think it is right. It gives UT a hugh recruiting advantage 😀😃🙂

I don't know about a recruiting advantage, I just see it as disrespecting the place that is putting a roof over his family's head and food on their table. But what is one to expect from the most disrespectful fanbase in the country.

Reactions: Johnfarrel
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT