ADVERTISEMENT

Teammates Kevin Knox & RJ Barrett. Which one will have the better NBA career?

Plot twist: what if Zion eats his former teammate and gains Barrett's strengths?

Then who will have the more successful career, Knox or ravenous Zion?
He has already caused an earthquake

Just thought this I was typing that in...That should be his Super villain name.

Earthquake.:
(Backstory)
As a child he purposely ate two dozen donuts from krispy kream. However, unbeknownst to the lad was that the bakery delights had radioactive icing. Thus, granting him has two main superpowers.

The first, the ability to levitate his now, massive gluteus maximus over three feet in the air. Then combining his mighty girth with the forces of gravity, his able to crash his ginormous buttocks back to terrafirma. This Herculean bombardment creates ripples in the earth’s thin crust.

Secondly, he has “brain control”. He has ESP-n. The ability to make any media member overhype and hyperbolize any of his generational actions by a thousand fold.

I know, I know... I had insomnia last night

Last edited:
Has Coach K said Barrett shouldn’t have played summer ball yet?

Barrett was rated higher as a high school recruit, & was drafted higher by the NBA. Barrett is the better passer. Knox is taller, a better shooter & more athletic. Plus considering the fact that Kentucky players overall do far better as NBA players than Duke players, I believe that Knox will have the better career. I realize that Barrett is a gunner that takes a lot of shots. Despite that. I believe that Knox will end his career with more points, rebounds & All-Star game appearances than Barrett. Do you agree or disagree.
If Kevin Knox has one hundred assist in his pro career that will be seventy five more than Barrett will have !

Reactions: CatfanMike47
Barrett was rated higher as a high school recruit, & was drafted higher by the NBA. Barrett is the better passer. Knox is taller, a better shooter & more athletic. Plus considering the fact that Kentucky players overall do far better as NBA players than Duke players, I believe that Knox will have the better career. I realize that Barrett is a gunner that takes a lot of shots. Despite that. I believe that Knox will end his career with more points, rebounds & All-Star game appearances than Barrett. Do you agree or disagree.

There are no data on Barrett as a NBA player, but I think he will be a better NBA player than Knox. Barrett was much better in college and wasn't arguably the worst player in the NBA last year.
If only Knox had a better motor... Plus, want to play defense as much as offence...

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT