ADVERTISEMENT

Team that grew the most in 1 game

Oh please, this team is nowhere near as soft as the 2013 team so far.

Another lazy poster.... read the thread if you are going to post in it. Not just the subject.

Also Nerlens was a beast, not soft at all.

The post was intended for put of the gate.

I am. Nerlens was a killer. We have no Nerlens. Also had a poor mans WCS...

2010 - Cousins, PPat, Wall, Bledsoe
2011 - Jorts, Jones, Knight
2012 - AD, Jones, MKG
2013 - Nerlens
2014 - Randle, WCS, Dakari
2015 - KAT, Dakari, WCS
2016 - ?
Poe, you serious my friend?

Leave aside the benefit of hindsight from the second half of that game where pretty much everybody played tough -

How can you not talk about Ulis and Briscoe as seriously tough players? Both easily worthy of that list.

Poe, you serious my friend?

Leave aside the benefit of hindsight from the second half of that game where pretty much everybody played tough -

How can you not talk about Ulis and Briscoe as seriously tough players? Both easily worthy of that list.

Definitely, those boys are really tough, was hinting at the inside early on just sparking discussion. Those 2 would have blew my post up! LOL

Have you seen a game where our entire squad seem to grow so much in one game?

Lee? wow. Everyone just toughed up. Great effort. The zebras saved Duke from being embarrassed

Reactions: Jkwo
They played through a lot tonight. Their season is going to be fun. Won't win them all but we aren't losing too many either. 1 or 2 seed at worst in my book.

Reactions: brianpoe
Definitely, those boys are really tough, was hinting at the inside early on just sparking discussion. Those 2 would have blew my post up! LOL

Have you seen a game where our entire squad seem to grow so much in one game?

Lee? wow. Everyone just toughed up. Great effort. The zebras saved Duke from being embarrassed
Loved every minute of it. Lee and Poythress both grew a big pair in the second half. Humphries gave it his best - he'll be a handful in a year or two without those rookie slip ups.

Reactions: brianpoe
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT