ADVERTISEMENT

Team at Phillips Arena this morning

Measuring the rims, no doubt.
th

Any word on if the game may sell out?

Wife surprised me with tickets for the elite 8 game (assuming we make it) -- wondering what the arena is going to be looking like. First time in CATLANTA!

You’re new here?
We haven’t met. I’m the board’ designated worrier.

So no. No you aren’t the only one
[laughing]

I wouldn't say new. I have been roaming this board for years and years. Finally broke down and created an account and decided to contribute.

This place helps me get through the day, but also can stress me out even more with some of the posts on here lol

I wouldn't say new. I have been roaming this board for years and years. Finally broke down and created an account and decided to contribute.

This place helps me get through the day, but also can stress me out even more with some of the posts on here lol
Lol well, welcome!
Hope you have thick skin cause it can get crazy round here :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

Reactions: Isonator35
They have got to do something about those windows. Has to be challenging to make shots from that side of the court, especially if there's sun coming through on that side (not sure of the orientation of the building). Thankfully we'll be playing the late game so it won't matter.
Even blinding light can't stop the Jimmy Chitwood 15 footer.

They have got to do something about those windows. Has to be challenging to make shots from that side of the court, especially if there's sun coming through on that side (not sure of the orientation of the building). Thankfully we'll be playing the late game so it won't matter.

You have discovered what must have caused all these mediocre performances by the Atlanta Hawks! :sunglasses:

I'll pass along your suggestion.

(I wonder why it doesn't cause the same problems for the opposition.)

Vintage3D.jpeg

Reactions: TheDude73
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT