ADVERTISEMENT

TCU???

Meanwhile we get teams who have 20 percent shooters make 4/5 for the game, and have a record breaking FT streak aginst Kentucky this year

I'd be curious as to how Kansas has it's shoot arounds set up. I know for ours, we let the opponent have Rupp while we go to the practice facility (or so I've heard). Not only is that mind blowing to me, but I have a feeling most other teams aren't so accommodating.

Sometimes I think UK is content on SAYING how great we are, instead of showing it. Fans who treat the game like a Saturday afternoon movie, meh student section, being overly welcoming to other teams. I hate Kansas and Duke, but I'll give them credit for fabricating as many "road blocks" as possible to stop other teams from winning at their house.

I’m sure SEC refs have a price too no?

Maybe Cal will give up some of that $$$ for some calls
Nawh they hate cal to much, but for real you guys are really damn good and don’t need the extra help, you all are one of the 4 or five teams that can actually win it

Reactions: jwhkchawk
The Tree Hugging Squawks are the most fraudulent team in all of sport & their fans & alumni are the biggest pansies.

Last edited:
I'd be curious as to how Kansas has it's shoot arounds set up. I know for ours, we let the opponent have Rupp while we go to the practice facility (or so I've heard). Not only is that mind blowing to me, but I have a feeling most other teams aren't so accommodating.

Sometimes I think UK is content on SAYING how great we are, instead of showing it. Fans who treat the game like a Saturday afternoon movie, meh student section, being overly welcoming to other teams. I hate Kansas and Duke, but I'll give them credit for fabricating as many "road blocks" as possible to stop other teams from winning at their house.
I never understand why Kentucky doesn’t practice in rupp some and do shootarounds in their. And yeah rupp is bad because we have too much old money, it won’t change either it will always be a opera type crowd

I never understand why Kentucky doesn’t practice in rupp some and do shootarounds in their. And yeah rupp is bad because we have too much old money, it won’t change either it will always be a opera type crowd

If that really is the case, and I'm not missing some piece of information.. than UK is really setting themselves up to get clipped. Just a terrible idea to have the team warm up in a different gym, no matter how many times they already played at Rupp.

So incredibly stupid.

Honestly, make the visiting team go to the practice facility and have UK have shoot around at Rupp. Or if they must, have them both do it at Rupp and make the visitor go first.

Opposing teams shoot FAR too well during big games for this to not be an underlining factor.

I’m selling the big12. I don’t think the conference is all that strong. Too heavy dragging losers around. Big12 will have a few teams rewarded for losing

WVU came into tonight 15-12 (4-10) and had lost 3 in a row and lunardi still had them in. Even in a tough conference, I feel like you should still have to be at least approaching .500 in league play to get in
If he has WVU in then we damn sure better be in easily.

Do people here follow basketball or just comment on things they don’t understand? TCU struggled being without Mike Miles for 5-6 games. They are very good with Miles and would have 2-3 fewer losses with him healthy. He might be the best guard in the country. Also not all conferences are equal. The Big 12 is stacked from top to bottom. Someone calling Kansas average. There is no dominant team this year but they are possibly the best team in the country. We played well and lost to them at home.

MissSt beat them, has 3 Quad 1 wins and not a single bad loss and supposedly ain't even in the tourney. The so called experts are pretty bad at their jobs.
Miss st should be in, but you should also be aware that TCU lost their best player and AA Miles on the first 4 minutes and were without their leader in the paint, Lampkin. Until that they were 16-4 with wins at Baylor and at KU. 2 of the better road wins of the season.

Reactions: Hawk990
Fair enough, both are mid, I think Kentucky is a little better than TCU but neither one is great for sure
tcu would beat us. But they suck. They should have beaten ku, they miss open good clean looks. So they are clearly overrated. But still about 4 points better than us. They wouldn't start a silly guy like CJ or Toppin. That's why they are better.

tcu would beat us. But they suck. They should have beaten ku, they miss open good clean looks. So they are clearly overrated. But still about 4 points better than us. They wouldn't start a silly guy like CJ or Toppin. That's why they are better.
Ehh, they start two guys who can’t shoot, I think Kentucky wins barley because Wallace can slow down miles jr a little

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT