ADVERTISEMENT

TBT

usinfantrycat85

Sophomore
Jul 6, 2015
I watched my first ever game tonight and found it entertaining. Who would you all have as a starting 5 if we had a team.

I wonder if this Cliff Hawkins fella can steal some minutes from JP?

Willie Cauley Stein played football in high school, Mike Scott had soft paws, and Terrence Jones was a selfish MFer.

Didn’t John Wayne play this in high school? Thought I seen a YouTube video of him playing in high school. Maybe, it was Facebook shit I can’t remember. Anyway looks very entertaining so I’m in if we get to wear the checkerboard uniforms.

Think Digger Phelps purple colored highlighter seems to indicated Xavier Henry is signing with UK. Coach Cal is also going to UCLA and Pitino is coming to replace him.

I watched my first ever game tonight and found it entertaining. Who would you all have as a starting 5 if we had a team.
In keeping with the spirit of the tournament, it wouldn’t make sense to load the team up with our all time greats. Plus that doesn’t take much thought or imagination. The tournament is dotted with former NBA players, but they are all marginal guys fighting for a roster spot, like our very own DeAndre Liggins who participated this year.

I’ll name 10 total, starting 5 and their backups

Marquis Teague/ Cliff Hawkins
Gerald Fitch/ Dominique Hawkins
Darius Miller/ Derek Willis
Erik Daniels/ Alex Poythress
Dakari Johnson/ Josh Harrellson

Love watching TBT. Wish the NCAA would experiment with the Elam Ending in preseason tournaments and/or the NIT. No more trying to milk the clock or fouling to extend the game and hoping players miss free throws. Run your offense and try to score and buckle down on defense to get stops.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT